+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 399 of 560 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Aye but at least we'd get to see the strippers.

Something else to keep the w.a.n.k.s. busy.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye .... fightin' talk min .... fit's the odds on this contest goin aa the wye tae the Pittodrie Bar?
    Fight fight fight

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Fight fight fight
    Aye ... fυckin right ... come on guys .... proper mannies' 'discussion' ... tackety boots, knuckle dusters, swear words an' ugly coupons ... go!

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    2. The club's ****ing transport strategy is based on the concept of the shuttle bus
    nah min, that's what they're obliged to put to paper because of the ****ing stupid rules the council puts in place, and the equally stupid limitations on parking spaces they're required to adhere to by said council. It's a Martin Ford wet dream. The ****.

We all know, in reality folk will mostly drive like they do now. It's a supreme irony that the ****S have spent all their time moaning about "rogue" parking and how awful it will be, while also doing absolutely as much as possible to make sure that there will be as little parking as possible available in Westhill, thereby completing the self-fulfilling prophecy.

People drive. People take public transport when they have no other option. Nobody in their right mind takes a bus when they dont have to.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    nah min, that's what they're obliged to put to paper because of the ****ing stupid rules the council puts in place, and the equally stupid limitations on parking spaces they're required to adhere to by said council. It's a Martin Ford wet dream. The ****.

We all know, in reality folk will mostly drive like they do now. It's a supreme irony that the ****S have spent all their time moaning about "rogue" parking and how awful it will be, while also doing absolutely as much as possible to make sure that there will be as little parking as possible available in Westhill, thereby completing the self-fulfilling prophecy.

People drive. People take public transport when they have no other option. Nobody in their right mind takes a bus when they dont have to.
    Jeezo ...

To be fair, I agree with this. One of our new offices was built next to a train station and virtually zero parking. The idea is you get the train in. Which isn't feasible for a fair % of the workers. The rest don't bother as they don't like getting a train.

So it's not the only lie the club has told to push through the ridiculous concept.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    B'ollocks

Everyone knows what would happen.

80% of the crowd will go by car, about 50% of them won't try twice.

Just the stupidest idea in our history, Pittodrie is where we play football, not f'uckin Westhill.

Milne oot.
    I refer you to my previous post.

I know, I know

Bat patter to quote yourself.

. People take public transport when they have no other option. Nobody in their right mind takes a bus when they dont have to.
    I use public transport to Pittodrie because of the social aspects of a day at the fitba. I drive when I have no other option (i.e when the trainline was down for months between Dyce and town)

Fitba is about more than just the fitba, its the only time I get out for a pint these days. If I have to drive then it is only about the fitba which ruins it somewhat
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-10-2018 at 09:13 AM.

I see that Spurs have now added £100M to their debt facility taking it up to £500M for funding the new stadium and are looking at further delays until January 2019 before it opens. As a recap this is a stadium with an initial estimate of £400M that is now forecast to cost £850M.

A little reminder to those that continue to believe that we could build our stadium for the £40M estimate by sticking their heads in the sand on the subject of cost inflation and construction delays and overruns in major projects.

I don't see how spurs stadium is relevant to ours. For a start it's in London which inflates the price significantly. It's 3 times bigger than ours and has a retractable pitch. And a cheese room.

Maybe ours will have a rowie room.

Page 399 of 560 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast