+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 259 of 560 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm sure it can be done, their reasons for having a new stadium are nothing to do with the stadium being incompatible with renovation.

I'd support a move if it wasn't a bit **** and with no clue how it's paid for.
    How do you know you're 100% correct on this?

What on earth have Dundee United achieved with Tannadice?
    Tannadice is a s'hitehole.

Fatshaft thinks this guy is a world renowned stadia designer. You know, cos he has software.

I'm away for a game of Sim City. I'll tell you all tomorrow where I'll build the stadium.

Thanks.
    No, if you've got any cognitive ability whatsoever it's easy to differentiate someone talking from a position of authority as against someone who thinks he is the voice of authority based on no factual points whatsoever except "I'm sure it can be done".

Anyway you're so sure you're right, why not head over to DT and put your points across, I'm sure he wont have an answer for you at all because you're so well clued up on planning and architecture

Edit: Deleted linkedin profile as I think that's inappropriate, however I'm sure you can google the fella yourself.
    Last edited by fatshaft; 21-10-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What on earth have Dundee United achieved with Tannadice?
    Tannadice is a s'hitehole.
    Oh come on. It's in Dundee FFS !,

Compared to the place back in the 80s , they've finished that half built main stand and Put in a fine wee two tier thingy across from it etc.

It's been developed into a far better stadium than it was back then,when we thought our fancy all seated all covered Pittodrie was aPalace in comparison ?

Hands up I've not been in two decades so I don't know if their toilets are better either !!

( last time I experienced the very poor , well corrupt actually , approach of Taysides undercover law enforcement. Not me of course as I am a feckin Saint , but I'm Nae goin back !!)

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oh come on. It's in Dundee FFS !,

Compared to the place back in the 80s , they've finished that half built main stand and Put in a fine wee two tier thingy across from it etc.

It's been developed into a far better stadium than it was back then,when we thought our fancy all seated all covered Pittodrie was aPalace in comparison ?

Hands up I've not been in two decades so I don't know if their toilets are better either !!

( last time I experienced the very poor , well corrupt actually , approach of Taysides undercover law enforcement. Not me of course as I am a feckin Saint , but I'm Nae goin back !!)

Oh JINGS ( heavens and hel na blab ) I just googled the DUFC stadium walk around video to see what I've been missing !! It's pretty cringeworthy. Seems its now down to 14000 capacity with all the seats . But yep , tidy wee two tier stand where we used to stand and abuse Hamish Mc Alpine. ( he hated it !! )

I love going to Tannadump but I love the fact I haven’t had the opportunity to go lately even more. That stand they’ve got behind their goal looks magic. Imagine how much better it would be if it had proper fans in it

I'm nae much of one to stand up for Dundee Utd. but Scottish football is the poorer for the loss of players like Hamish McAlpine.

I'm nae much of one to stand up for Dundee Utd. but Scottish football is the poorer for the loss of players like Hamish McAlpine.
    Nobody could collect a 40 yard pass pack better

McAlpine, Hegarty & Narey was only second to Leighton, McLeish & Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nobody could collect a 40 yard pass pack better

Page 259 of 560 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast