+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 224 of 560 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Seems more fans have an obsession with get a pint than actually getting off their fat arse and making an effort to go to the game

I am sure its not to hard to do. I can

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No link then to support your 55% drinking claim.............
    http://www.donssupporterstogether.com/contact/

Ask them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Seems more fans have an obsession with get a pint than actually getting off their fat arse and making an effort to go to the game

Fans want to enjoy themselves rather than sit sober through mind numbing games against kilmarnock in the middle of nowhere. Shock.
    Last edited by stansmith; 17-10-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It'll be mobbed to the point of not getting in. If the golf club and the bowling are mobbed then the club bar will be heaving. They will likely have it for gold members.
    Winna need in it as everyone will have to drive

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Winna need in it as everyone will have to drive
    I drive at the moment, but was seriously looking forward to using the P&R to take me practically door to door and have a couple of pints at the supporters bar.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Lol, no, you made the claim, so I asked you.
    You've been called on your claim and cannot back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    http://www.donssupporterstogether.com/contact/

Ask them for it.

Fans want to enjoy themselves rather than sit sober through mind numbing games against kilmarnock in the middle of nowhere. Shock.
    Baffling statement. Some of the best games are against these teams. Surprised you didn't know that being a supporter and all that. Perhaps if you were sober you'd notice.

How difficult is it to halve a few pints in the town then jump on a bus? Am i missing something??

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Baffling statement. Some of the best games are against these teams. Surprised you didn't know that being a supporter and all that. Perhaps if you were sober you'd notice.

How difficult is it to halve a few pints in the town then jump on a bus? Am i missing something??

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    It`s not difficult. It`ll be harder to try and pish out the window on the bus while you`re stuck in traffic for an hour though ?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Link the survey.
    Sure folk may be likely to grab some food somewhere (it's called lunch) but I struggle to think 55% are drinking, especially when only 12% purely walk according to the AGCC survey.

I know,

Let's have a breath test before you are allowed entry to the ground.

Real fans don't need alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post

Not sure why some people feel the need to brag about the fact they don’t have a beer before the football.Well done you give your self a pat on the back,it doesn’t get away from the fact that thousands of fans like a pint at the football.I think 8000 is a bit exaggerated but it will certainly be more than 600.Im sure some folk will just drive to the football to start with because the whole thing will be a novelty to begin with.Once that wears off you will probably find the crowds start to diminish,I’m pretty sure the folk who go for beers before the games aren’t the ones who are coming on here and moaning that the style of fitba is pysh.

Page 224 of 560 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast