+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 522 of 560 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Tom Jones in my day (unfortunately).
    Oh, green green grass of home. Wondered what the hell he was on about.

That's a bloody brilliant song to be fair.

A week after being feted at Ibrox, Gascoigne is in court accused of ***ually assaulting a woman on a train while - inevitably - pissed.

She said she noticed Mr Gascoigne being "very noisy" on the train, adding: "There were lots of cans on the floor."

The witness said that earlier on in the journey she had seen Mr Gascoigne drinking something from a milk carton, saying: "It was not the colour of milk."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50041711

Edit: Oops, this should really be on another thread, but hey, there's no admins so I guess it will stay here.
    Last edited by kkong; 14-10-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Sooner that ******* dies the better.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    A week after being feted at Ibrox, Gascoigne is in court accused of ***ually assaulting a woman on a train while - inevitably - pissed.

She said she noticed Mr Gascoigne being "very noisy" on the train, adding: "There were lots of cans on the floor."

The witness said that earlier on in the journey she had seen Mr Gascoigne drinking something from a milk carton, saying: "It was not the colour of milk."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50041711

Edit: Oops, this should really be on another thread, but hey, there's no admins so I guess it will stay here.
    Some one buy the c**t a large carry out.
    The world would be a better place without this bigoted, wife beating, deviant *** pest.
    What a pr1ck.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Some one buy the c**t a large carry out.
    The world would be a better place without this bigoted, wife beating, deviant *** pest.
    What a pr1ck.
    I just caught a bit now on the news. His defence is that he was actually trying to comfort her as other were teasing her on her weight.

The thing is when the police knocked on his door and asked if he knew why they were there his reply was 'cos I kissed a fat lass'

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I just caught a bit now on the news. His defence is that he was actually trying to comfort her as other were teasing her on her weight.

The thing is when the police knocked on his door and asked if he knew why they were there his reply was 'cos I kissed a fat lass'
    Gascoigne is a grade “A” f ucking bell end.
    I’ll not shed a tear when he goes to wife beater, bigoted heaven.
    No point being hypocritical about it.
    The bloke is a c**t.

Gascoigne

Well there is scum and utter scum he falls into the latter category

He is just a excuse of a human

What an embarrassment he is. Plus a wife beater

That's why the Huns love him. He is one of their own and the cap certainly fits

Paul Gascoine, a player of repute,
    once played an imaginary ...
    .. fυck it wrong thread ... catch ye elsewhere ....

I've made allowances for him in the past as he obviously has problems both mental and dependency issues.

However he was in a very privileged position. He was a very rich man. He would of had countless chances to 'fix' himself but he hasn't taken them or just hasn't tried hard enough to get his act together.

So I'm left having absolutely no sympathy for him and **** like saying "no surrender" when asked if he had a few words for the rangers support at ibrox the other week show he's just a knob.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Gascoigne is a grade “A” f ucking bell end.
    I’ll not shed a tear when he goes to wife beater, bigoted heaven.
    No point being hypocritical about it.
    The bloke is a c**t.
    Aye - that will be zero loss to the gene pool when the time comes. Amazed he's lasted this long. I'd happily buy him a pint to help him along like.

And to think, our esteemed SFA were going to enroll that decaying hun shambles into the hall of fame, despite the fact he's a fuuckin jakey deviant who only played up here for 5 minutes. More proof of their utter hun loving cuuntiness if any was needed.

Fat Sally said the decision to rescind the nomination was a disgrace - waank.

Any thought of a minutes applause for that despicable hun mess when the time comes should be the trigger for a torch & pitchfork wielding mob descending on Pittodrie to ensure no such thing ever happened.

You could just see Milne being right up for that though. Couldnt dare risk upsetting the Mordor mob could we...

Page 522 of 560 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532 ... LastLast