+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simon

Simon

How was the game against Plymouth? Did you enjoy the atmosphere and did you scoff a Micks monster burger?

re: Simon

????

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    How was the game against Plymouth? Did you enjoy the atmosphere and did you scoff a Micks monster burger?
    Give me your address and I will send you a couple of Ivor Dewdney pasties fresh from Plymouth.

Think I'm in a minority but I don't really like Cornish pasties.

Good they are for simplesimon.
    I am his pieman.

Sorry

I'll have a sausage roll if they're good?

They are the wurst.

Taaaxi,

Where is Simon? I hope he hasn't topped himself and donated his parts to worthy recipients. Oh, hang on, he's a GLCT so wouldn't have grabbed the concept of donating to worthy causes.

He is conspicuous by his absence.

Perhaps the realisation of another season being a cellar dweller has sunk in and he is sat in a room devoid of everything except a 6ft blow up of the FA cup and a picture of the match winning team on the wall.

Here in a state of lethargy he dribbles away muttering thes of players long gone and now very rich. Occasionally his parents leave him a plate of rusks and a cup of milky tea in his favourite 2008 mug, sometimes his buddy TTA drops in with a 24 pack and they synchronize their dribble, replaying scenes of southsea common in their tiny minds.

Or he might be sulking!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast