+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2016 Prediction League.

Euro 2016 Prediction League.

With the Season in its last day and the Finals to be played. The Euro starts on the 10 Jun 2016. I will be running a prediction league open to everyone. With 51 games over 31 days I will post each Round of match day games together (12 games over 5 or 4 days).
    The first round of Match day games will be posted 5 days in advance of the start of the competition(05 Jun 2016), Match day 2 and 3 will posted with 5 days of the start of each round, Knockout stages will be posted as soon as the lineups are confirmed.
    Each game will be HT/FT only with 4 points for exact score, 2 points if draw or win indicated. Knockout stages winning team to be indicated if draw predicted.(2 points).
    If you should miss the first game you will be able to predict all other games and all predictions posted one minute before KO will be accepted.
    I will also post a Group table place prediction which will give 1 point per correct placing and 2 if group placing all correct.

re: Euro 2016 Prediction League.

Sign me up but I bet SaintD wins it!

I'll be trying, but the crystal ball is nearly worn out.

You are a busy man but it's really appreciated. Thanks for doing these. By the way, I like the way the dates are in the subject title.