+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Manager Linked

Another Manager Linked

Another Manager linked, a more realistic choice I feel. - view external link

re: Another Manager Linked

Could be a decent appointment with a 10 year plan!

At the beginning of the last campaign you appointed Europe's top coach and expected promotion,
    What is your expectation for next season with Pearson in charge?
    Will end in tears again

At least we have some expectation, a reason to be cheerful! Nothings nailed on but Pearson gives us the best chance we have had in a while, next season will be, I guess, a bit of a rebuilding job, but the season after I'm confident of big things.

Best you can hope for is survival!

Being a fan of middle tier clubs like ours you always live in hope or what's the point.

Hope! Well hopefully it's 3rd time lucky,
    McLaren-best coach ever to Manage Derby, Fail
    Clement-former Real Madrid No2 and the best coach in Europe, Fail sacked by Christmas,
    Pearson-did ok at Leicester after 4 years in charge then gets sacked, a new Manager comes in wins the title for Leicester after only one season in charge,
    Pearson is another Nigel Clough, needs 5 years to get it half right, oh well

Time will tell old bean.

I am wondering if fawas is waiting for the euros to finish, to see what O'neil is doing. he seems to be dragging his feet. one contender has gone to derby and i feel we are going to need a very good one next season because it is going to be a very hard one. finnishing 6th will be tough. local rivals can put us down and visa versa but i am not even betting on newcastle going strait back up, it will be that tough. the media and tv pundits(ex players) realy are the best comedians around for example we now have a new england wonder kid, he scores a mis**** goal and ends up running into dead ends for the rest of the game and gets man of the match just because he is only 18. no wonder football is getting soft

Next year, if Villa, Norwich and Newcastle get their shh11te together will be tough. I arrogantly expect us to be top six, Hull or Wendies will be there or there about, Brighton too, always at least one dark horse. Top six will be hard next year.

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker
    At least we have some expectation, a reason to be cheerful! Nothings nailed on but Pearson gives us the best chance we have had in a while, next season will be, I guess, a bit of a rebuilding job, but the season after I'm confident of big things.

Best you can hope for is survival!

Being a fan of middle tier clubs like ours you always live in hope or what's the point.
    Best we can hope for is survival?

Please explain that one whacker, I'm interested how your drug riddled brain works?

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    I am wondering if fawas is waiting for the euros to finish, to see what O'neil is doing. he seems to be dragging his feet. one contender has gone to derby and i feel we are going to need a very good one next season because it is going to be a very hard one. finnishing 6th will be tough. local rivals can put us down and visa versa but i am not even betting on newcastle going strait back up, it will be that tough. the media and tv pundits(ex players) realy are the best comedians around for example we now have a new england wonder kid, he scores a mis**** goal and ends up running into dead ends for the rest of the game and gets man of the match just because he is only 18. no wonder football is getting soft

You're half right ZZ.
    The next manager has been offered a job, but isn't available until after the Euro's
    Warnock has been approached about DOF.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast