+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sucker Punch?

Sucker Punch?

There are a few reasons why we did not finish second but in my mind the punch that Dele Alli made against the bog rolls cost us the most. We really missed him in the middle of the park and helping Harry up front.

re: Sucker Punch?

Good morning Davee. Have to agree mate also, missing Dembélé hurt us as Mason is not of the same quality, I would have liked to see Alderweireld to have been a replacement for Mousse and Wimmer beside Verts. Oh well, if´s and buts.

Hi ENG, the moment has passed us by so nothing more to do other than pick ourselves up and go again next season.

As for me I am looking forward to a day out at Wembley on Saturday and hopefully a Palace win.

Cant wait, but first we have a little matter of the European Championships to watch our Spurs players. Crystal Palace winning would mean Stratford will see no euro footie nights, oh dear and their premier season in their shiny new **** hole. C`mon you Eagles!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)