+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new Camera

re: new Camera

Oh, what a world of contrasts we are, Balan. Existing side by side.

The picture of the old lady makes me want to cry. She looks so sad and devoid of hope ...

You know though, Balan, looking at the other pics, apart from maybe the young mum in the last pic, there is surprisingly so much light in the people's eyes, despite having so little, and living under extreme hardship. I did wonder initially if it was a being in front of a camera thing, but I don't think that's something you can fake? I'm not sure if the young mum in the 2nd picture was aware she was having her photo - she was just looking adoringly at, and taking pleasure from her baby.

In a way, another contrast to those by comparison who have materially so "much" but so little life spirit and joy, if that makes sense?

You do have a way with words Winnie.

Some amazing pics and it saddens my heart that there is more than enough wealth in the world to feed, cloth and house everyone yet mankind chooses a different path.

You know west country : On reflection it would be our leaders, yes our governments that chose a different path. Some of these 'elitists' don't even care ,even a lack of motivation and effort on the part of the so called 'intelligent and educated people in the present to utilize their acquired knowledge for the good of all ,and collective welfare. They do not like to move from their privileged position to serve the welfare of the common people. The resulting 'capitalism' leads to an unhealthy inferiority complex and fear complex, which results in influencing the minds of these people keeping them 'physically ' weak!

yeah I think its funny(well sad) we spend ridiculous amounts of money looking for water on Mars, when we could use that money to supply so much of the world with water here

There might be more water to go around if we weren't so busy polluting what we already have ...

Viva le Revolution!

No water problem here as far as I can see ??

Yes polluting what we have ! When will we ever learn ?

Polution

The Philippine tarsier
    It is found in the southeastern part of the archipelago,
    particularly on the islands of Bohol,Philippines

Awww, soooo cute, Balan.

You take wonderful photographs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)