+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F*CK OFF VENKYS.

F*CK OFF VENKYS.

Is that in anyway unclear?!

We DO NOT want a 'go between*' the management and owners on the board, we want you to LEAVE ASAP!!!!

Accept Senecas proposal or place the club in admin and up for sale NOW.

* ie a gofer to spend his time and the clubs money making trips to India to speak to his 'masters'.

re: F*CK OFF VENKYS.

Is the 'gofer' like the one in the film CaddyShack? (Great film, Bill Murray )

Another wage for somebody
    Can you pick up a phone?yes?great the job is yours
    so venkys finally agree communication is needed well that didn't take long did it?
    I am sure many fans of other clubs will have gripes against their owners but we must of the worst of the bunch
    many years of clueless naivety.

Having just seen and read the article, I am left a little bemused by its context, and can see why it is being viewed with very diverse reaction ( within the comments section).
    The term 'a new opportunity' (due to recent departures?), is most confusing. However there is also an 'acknowledgment' (by Venkys) mentioned, in terms of improved communications, so I view that as a sort of partial apology. That is, if indeed it comes from them.
    But yes, surely we have been 'on this road' now for a good 5 years, so for me what's new?
    It's this behavioural trait again for me where they just can't seem to shake off the shackles of their 'back home' managerial methods, without accepting that football management and business here is a different beast.
    28 days to consider it ??? Yet again, this seeming laid back mentality is setting alarm bells ringing again. Yes we all agree these sort of appointments need to be carefully considered, but time and tide incl. the forthcoming July 1st wait for no m

Don't know who as got the worst owners Rovers or Leeds ...it's a toss up .

Redfearn has impressed venkys, has been interviewed twice and seems favourite.

FCK OFF AND DIE VENKYS.

First of all how do you know this?and secondly of course he will impress venkys he will claim to spend little and turn this team around that will impress the clueless cluckers
    if we go down this route we might as well of stuck with bowyer
    redfern is of the similar mould.

A) Kamy of brfcc, a very good source.

B ) I'd far rather have bowyer in charge, the man had a long history with the club , working under the likes of mark Hughes and Sam.

He will be the cheapest option of the 3 so venkys will be sold by this alone
    sod the fact he has done nothing in his managerial career.

" He will be the cheapest option of the 3 so venkys will be sold by this alone
    sod the fact he has done nothing in his managerial career. "

Looks like they have gone for the desperate one .....dont worry Judas wont let you down I am so pleased you have selected him to become your No1. Owen coyles claret n Blue....... sorry blue n white army, sounds good doesnt it. X-D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)