+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warnock Anyone?

re: Warnock Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Why did you HAVE to google it?was it life or death?those words were on sky sports news yet the same reply was reported differently on bbc!im guessing you picked the worse to back yourself up
    It seemed life or death to you wanting to know where I got it from, I Googled it and copied and pasted just for you, sky was the first result and proved what I said to didn't need to look at the BBC site

Like always stenny you form your own view and try and make it stick.you picked the worse worded of the two to make it seem like you were right.

Warnock said there was no one at the club who he could talk football with, I told you he said it, you challenged me to prove it and I supplied the quote and told you which site it was from, what's your problem.

You didn't prove it to me I told you which site you got it from.
    "The chairman is a lovely man. He loves the club. But I found it very difficult that there was nobody English around the club to speak to that had football experience. I felt it is area they need to look at.
    Nobody English to talk to,what language does McGovern speak in?

Learn to read and comprehend valet boy, you told me no such thing, read post 11 again and this time take note of where I mentioned Sky sports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123