+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No wonder no one comes on here !!!

No wonder no one comes on here !!!

Pop up adverts !!! It's beyond a joke if you're using a android device.

re: No wonder no one comes on here !!!

Bit bloody annoying but easy to click off.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG
    Bit bloody annoying but easy to click off.
    Easy to click off right enough but within seconds they're back on again, to be honest
    this has to be the worst site I've been on for advertisements popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans
    Pop up adverts !!! It's beyond a joke if you're using a android device.
    I can manage adverts on my i pad,laptop and PC.

A new message board is due to come on line soon and hopefully things will improve

Unfortunately despite protests there is little I can do

I always have problems on the footy mad site with things not loading up properly. My usual route to the site unless on my phone is to just type "Queen of the South Mad" into google but it always takes me to the old page.

[quote="CptQueens" into google but it always takes me to the old page. [/quote]

Most of the problems lie in what device you are using and the settings on your browser. Most of the computer literate boffins can sort out their problems. The I pad browser safari seems to overcome most problems and Firefox on the PC is more stable than Internet Explorer and the new browser on Windows 10.

If you have any specific problems then please let us know and if I can sort things out I will do my best.

Add add blocker from add ons on your search engine. i use firefox and once i added add blocker it stopped the adds.
    hope this helps.

Firefox works like a dream on my laptop. The real problem starts when I try access it from the work computer. They are obviously trying to stop me catching up with the latest Queens news!

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens
    Firefox works like a dream on my laptop. The real problem starts when I try access it from the work computer. They are obviously trying to stop me catching up with the latest Queens news!

There lies your problem - accessing Footymad from your work computer which will have restrictions on browser settings opens up a can of worms !

Google chrome on a desktop works flawlessly on mine but on a mobile / tablet it's terrible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)