+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction league final table

Prediction league final table

Sorry guys been having laptop problems now using iPad will post soon.Had so many problems logging in and posting it wouldn't accept my predictions for derby game .

re: Prediction league final table

3rd Goosemam 2890

2nd Kerry 16. 3375

1st Mick Mills Moustache. 3430

Well done MMM.
    Unlucky Kerry 16
    pathetic Gooseman must try harder

Quote Originally Posted by gooseman
    3rd Goosemam 2890

2nd Kerry 16. 3375!!!!!

1st Mick Mills Moustache. 3340 !!!!!!

Well done MMM.
    Unlucky Kerry 16
    pathetic Gooseman must try harder

?????????????????????????????????

Perhaps that's meant to be 8340

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    I don't think so MMM how are things with you? I'm looking forward to the new season I'm not worried about the euros but expect I will watch some games

Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    I don't think so MMM how are things with you? I'm looking forward to the new season I'm not worried about the euros but expect I will watch some games [/quote]

Looks like we'll never know what my score should have been.....................

and yes, I will do the same over the Euros - am not overly bothered.

My breathing has improved a tad but it's never going to be better than that I think - been six weeks since I gave up the fags though, so summat good has come of it.

Daisy much the same - she's on a different tablet now but is still walking into things. Went to see the vet this week and her chest is clear and eyesight so so, and she told me to get her on a course of Omega 3 & 6 which also helps the brain...........we'll see.

Trust you are keeping well.
    John

PS will give Goose a reminder...................IF he see

Hi MMM glad to hear Daisy is no worse and hope she improves good on you giving up the fags when I was young I was on 40 a day but got TB and had no trouble giving up I'm pleased to say.

I'm having trouble wIth these posts as adds keep blocking my view of what I'm writing so hope I'm making sense roll on next season:-)

I'm OK thanks apart from the hey fever and we have had great weather it has been in the low 20s all week and no rain for over two weeks I know your weather has been bad.

All the best Mike

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)