+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derby boys

re: Derby boys

Or maybe people have disappeared because theres little or nothing to reply to on here now. I hardly think its bad manners if any fan wants to take a break from footymad when their season is over.

It ain't over till at least 5pm sunday Acido

Wemberleee

I know that Gaz, and I really cant think about anything else right now
    I dont know whether I want it to be over and done with, or should I try to enjoy every single nervous second of the build up!!

I shall be watching it in a pub over Sunday lunch in the sunny English Riviera

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    You will be knocking on the door of the elitist league next season roger_ramjet

Champs League finnish
    1) Aston Villa
    2) Derby County
    POW Burton Albion
    I doubt that very much. They spent a lot of money buying a lot of wrong players in the last transfer window. Until the contracts of those wrong players have expired Derby won't be going anywhere.

Good luck to Derby in the play off final ..oops sorry ,another senior moment..oo er ..

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    You will be knocking on the door of the elitist league next season roger_ramjet

Champs League finnish
    1) Aston Villa
    2) Derby County
    POW Burton Albion
    I doubt that very much. They spent a lot of money buying a lot of wrong players in the last transfer window. Until the contracts of those wrong players have expired Derby won't be going anywhere. [/quote]

Well you should know!

Actually all we need is a manager who can manage the overpaid numptys and in pearson we might just have that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12