+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Stewart interview

re: Tony Stewart interview

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    Decent interview in some ways but with some concerning parts to it.

TS still talking about 'The promised land'...I am still hoping to SH..ag Cheryl.

Started at 4or5 players in a few days ago, then 3 or 4 at start of interview then finished at 2 or3.

Everyone gets the extra money so common sense shows us that it doesn't improve our buying power comparatively.

The idea that these players can reproduce their end of season results is very very optimistic....as is my plan to give Cheryl one.
    Don't want the PC brigade after me Kempo but I don't think you are the right colour for Cheryl,she seems to go for the off white type of men.

The one thing that puzzles me about this is given all the choice in the land why, oh why would anyone pick Cheryl Cole?

Quote Originally Posted by 1960smiller

TS still talking about 'The promised land'...I am still hoping to SH..ag Cheryl.

Started at 4or5 players in a few days ago, then 3 or 4 at start of interview then finished at 2 or3.

Everyone gets the extra money so common sense shows us that it doesn't improve our buying power comparatively.

The idea that these players can reproduce their end of season results is very very optimistic....as is my plan to give Cheryl one.
    Don't want the PC brigade after me Kempo but I don't think you are the right colour for Cheryl,she seems to go for the off white type of men.[/quote]

I could always black up like I used to do seeing the New Year in...may do the trick...I have sent her my boxing photo but still awaiting a reply.

Millmoormagic did see her in Poundland so maybe she is coming to see me.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    The one thing that puzzles me about this is given all the choice in the land why, oh why would anyone pick Cheryl Cole?
    I have a certain limit to my expected success and Cheryl is about my level.

Don't put yourself down Kempo you can do better than Cheryl.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo

cheryl likes slim fit blokes....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12