+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingstonboob

Kingstonboob

Meltdown....He's taking it a little hard. From what I've been reading on toon sites and other internet media sites is that they would rather be relegated than have Alllardyce? So what's all the fuss.....on some other mag blog, they were saying this was a perfect year to go down because the parachute payments are larger.

- view external link

re: Kingstonboob

He`s in a huff mate, like the rest of them..

He cant get his head round the fact that not only did we take AND welcome their ex manager, Give them another nice Fly-Past,
    (at our own expense), drape another banner from their city`s bridge, beat them SIX times in a row, DDWWWWWWD, remaining unbeaten in (9) .. But then we really had to go and spoil their fun by bloomin well relegating them!... , consigning them to Lower League Football..

Ooo Ahh, We sent them down Ya Knarr, -- Ooo Ahh, We sent them down Ya Knarr..

The Pendulum has well & truly swung and they just cant hack it, they dunno what to say, they dunno what to do, they`ve got nothing to come back with, they`re all out of Ammo.. ..Useless C*nts!.

re: Kingstonboob

They got an Airport though

And a world class manager......he waits on tables ya knaa!....Dey got evrytink i goddam want, lucky Bstadds!

Wheres ratboy too?

.. ****er got upset, and seems they are just about all the same poster they all ****ed off ..

I know we upset the Form Book AND the Apple Cart when we sent them CRASHING out of the Premiership after trouncing Everton 3-0 and i often hark back to that night and it ALWAYS brings a Smile, but i cant help thinking that had the roles been reversed, this Board would have been a hive of activity this close season as it would have been infested by those horrible Tw@ts....

I havent missed them at all, but i have had a good laugh watching the `thread viewing figures` increase daily...

WE KNOW THEY`RE WATCHING.....With Envy!

.. Think Kingston's found himself a new hobby, playing Pokemon Go ..

But will Pokemon`s pull be enough to keep him away from sid james`s ov a sat`da aptanooon!

A Pokey OR championship footy?

Its a tuffy!..

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    But will Pokemon`s pull be enough to keep him away from sid james`s ov a sat`da aptanooon!

A Pokey OR championship footy?

Its a tuffy!..
    .. probably walk right off the end of Level 7 .. I think tuffy has flown the next, probably as rare as goaly at the end of last season ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast