+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United fan in peace.

Rotherham United fan in peace.

We are hearing rumours that we have approached your board to speak to your manager any truth in this,if so sorry I hate any club trying to pinch another clubs manager it's not like there ain't any on the fecking dole that wants a job.

re: Rotherham United fan in peace.

That seems to be the news up here as well.

Wether the man stays or goes, he has written himself into legendary status at our club, and will always be welcome back.

Hopefully he stays and finishes the job of getting us back to where we belong, fighting at the top of the SPL.

We have also qualified for European football next season,so hopefully the lure of that, and adding to his status by hopefully destroying the division will see him stay.

What he will have witnessed over the weekend will hopefully show him we are a sleeping giant, that he could awaken, reports of 150-250,000 folk on the streets of Edinburgh.

The big lure I suppose is the money and a return to England, where his family is, but apparently his son is going to g to uni here,.

I don't mean this as disrespectful, but I dont know why he would swap a promotion/championship push and euro football, for a battle to avoid relegation into England's third tier, and IMO we are a bigger club.

Would also be dissapointed to see him go but If I am honest when he joined we knew he would be like Mowbray and would be looking for the opportunity to go down south. As stated by steve the lure will be to be nearer his family and the chance of a bigger budget. He has done a terriific job at the club what a season what a roller coaster.

[quote="1875STEVE"]That seems to be the news up here as well.

Wether the man stays or goes, he has written himself into legendary status at our club, and will always be welcome back.

Hopefully he stays and finishes the job of getting us back to where we belong, fighting at the top of the SPL.

We have also qualified for European football next season,so hopefully the lure of that, and adding to his status by hopefully destroying the division will see him stay.

What he will have witnessed over the weekend will hopefully show him we are a sleeping giant, that he could awaken, reports of 150-250,000 folk on the streets of Edinburgh.

The big lure I suppose is the money and a return to England, where his family is, but apparently his son is going to g to uni here,.

I don't mean this as disrespectful, but I dont know why he would swap a promotion/championship push and euro football, for a battle to avoid relegation into England's third tier, and IMO w

[quote="Demas"]That seems to be the news up here as well.

I don't mean this as disrespectful, but I dont know why he would swap a promotion/championship push and euro football, for a battle to avoid relegat

[quote="Demas"]That seems to be the news up here as well.

I don't mean this as disrespectful, but I dont know why he would swap a promotion/championship push and euro football, for a battle to avoid relegat

[quote="gorky"]That seems to be the news up here as well.

I don't mean this as disrespectful, but I dont know why he would swap a promotion/championship push and euro

Sorry Demas if a Hearts badge is your avatar, I can't see the avatars when logging in on my phone. Do you know if Stubbs is a good manager?!

Stubbs has turned this club around, we got relegated under Butcher and Malpas and Stubbs took us to the play offs and a semi final of a cup in his first season, we got of to a poor start the following season but managed to get within 3-4 points of rangers but fell away. in the play offs again but didn't get there but also reached the finals of the League Cup and the Scottish Cup and managed to win the Scottish. He has pretty decent with the players he signed. Dagnall was probably his poorest signing but has turned this club around. If he does choose to go down south I really wish him all the best Legend at ER

Steve, with respect mate our stadium is built in such a way that we can easily extend to 16,000 or 20,000 quite quickly..and at half the cost of knocking a stand down and rebuilding...we do have plans in place.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)