+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: win or lose

win or lose

whatever happens on sunday, this has been a good season. chopper has given us our millwall back.
    The foundations have been laid for automatic promotion from league one next season or a good season in the championship.
    It seems a long way from the **** holloway dished up to us.
    well done chopper, lets finish the job on sunday.

re: win or lose

change a few of the words and this could have been wrote by a barnsley fan. what a season weve both had both crap at beginning us more so than you (we were rock bottom in dec) and weve both turned round and become 2 of the better teams in league one. may the best team on the day win (but please be us lol) good luck next season where ever you are

I agree Honeywell, I think we're all more or less saying this right now actually.
    Its been a truly remarkable season and we've won our first ever game at Wembley already of course.
    I bet both our clubs have got plans in place just in case they lose, and next season could well bring another play off push. Their fans are saying Harris has given the club back to the fans, and arent we also saying the same about Hecky.

Thanks Honeywell, and Scottie you are spot on, I have enjoyed this season after a poor start to miss out just by one goal to get to the JPT final, beat the mighty blades both home and away and to finish off at Wembley.

Now come on you Lions fans lets roar on the team to victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the Fowls are full of regrets now after that disappointing performance today. Im sure neither of our teams will have any such regrets this time tomorrow. whatever happens, I bet we will both give it a go.