+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Acido ,Claw,Lion

FAO Acido ,Claw,Lion

Well done Acido on your Wembley win and promotion to the championship,my commiserations to you Claw and Lion 1 ..Perhaps the autos next year lads..

Sorry to hear about the trouble at Wembley,I'm sure Claw and Lion will agree with me when I say football has no place for that kind of thing,but every club seems to have its fair share of hooligans following them.. Sad but a fact of life.. Thank goodness the majority of football fans are decent people who just follow their club through thick and thin without any hint of causing trouble as I'm sure all you lads do...

re: FAO Acido ,Claw,Lion

Gracias Alfredo, but it sounds like your a bit peed off to have to say that
    I wont offer any apologies to Millwall and I wouldnt have expected their fans to do the same if they had beat us.
    But as for the trouble that has apparently happened, Im as disappointed and as angry as everybody else is.
    And Gaz you are 0 for 2, you supported both Walsall and Millwall 100% each time.... thanks for that

I'll echo Alfie's comments

i am thinking you were the best team Acido
    Your poor start was red herring.
    You went up in a nice way at Wemeberleee

I have a long standing affliation with Saddlers & Lions ;-)

You are a good geezer tho and thus is why am pleased for you

B-)

Perhaps we might get revenge on 2010 final next season? HawHaw

I did notice Larry Grayson was there on the pitch as a pundit, and last seasons Final win against Swindon was mentioned a few times.
    What about that goal though by Adam Hammill, wasnt it brilliant!! It was even better actually than his other cracker at Wembley against Oxford.

Any goal against Poxyford is brilliant Acido :-)