+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Innocent Barnsley fans

re: Innocent Barnsley fans

Evening Claw. This unfortunately will be my last post on here until the moderator has been changed or better still been banned indefinitly. I will however be posting on the Swindon Mad board where there are some decent guys...See you over there. Cheers FL

No No No this is going too far surely.

I am not one for taking sides but if I were a Wall fan I would most certainly get the hump if people continually blamed my teams fans for this and that. I would most certainly get annoyed at being tarred with the same brush as my co fans.

Feelings are running high and will do for a while as it ain't easy to lose at Wembley and be gracious.

Let the dust settle and the barracker's bog off to lala land and see how you feel then FL

By The Way I don't think LR condones the events Perkytyke

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar
    as for you leaving the board that is entirely up to you. one thing is for sure i won't let people on here slag off our fans.
    How far would you take that stance then Lionsroar ?
    Its all very well sticking up for your own fans but what if there was a case for example, where your fans were in the wrong and there was absolutely no doubt about it. Would you still refuse to listen to and delete all such criticisms of them

I dont know what went on at wembley, so I cant comment.But over the years I havetravelledthe length and breadth of the uk supporting the lions. I love millwall and the supporters.
    Over the years I have seen a lot of provocation where the only thing to do is fight back for your own safety.
    But I have also seen a mindless element causing trouble just for the sake of it, of course all clubs have a hooligan following, but with our reputation its always going to be headlines.
    we have a small minority of fans that are dragging this club through the mud.
    newspapers never report the thousands of pounds we raise for our armed forces,I never see this small element of trouble makers on a freezing cold tuesday at the den.
    sometimes you cant defend the indefensible because I have seen coins and bottles thrown by so called fans.
    I dont know what happened at wembley,but this sought of thing may put off players signing for us,I dont know what the answer is, but they are not doing the club any fa

Let me explain. It's quite simple really anyone who wishes to use this board is welcome to no matter which club they support. Anyone posting personal insults will be banned. Any posts describing as our fans as morons or animals will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    as for you leaving the board that is entirely up to you. one thing is for sure i won't let people on here slag off our fans.
    How far would you take that stance then Lionsroar ?
    Its all very well sticking up for your own fans but what if there was a case for example, where your fans were in the wrong and there was absolutely no doubt about it. Would you still refuse to listen to and delete all such criticisms of them [/quote] I have never said i condone what happened at wembley. all i am trying to do is point out that the barnsley fans were just to blame as can be seen on the footage of what went on. some of your fans agree with me as you can see on your own board. but its all to easy for most to blame everything on millwall fans because of our past. even some of our own fans are doing that and refusing to even look at the footage.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar
    Let me explain. It's quite simple really anyone who wishes to use this board is welcome to no matter which club they support. Anyone posting personal insults will be banned. Any posts describing as our fans as morons or animals will be deleted.
    How do you feel on insulting other posters intellegence ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    I have watched a few clips from various viewpoints now and to be impartial as is possible I felt both were equally as aggressive.

It's not worth falling out over. We all disagree at times and we all have a point of view that another may differ from.

It's not our job to say who was right or wrong, leave that to the FA / OB.
    I agree 100% with this and its a shame that some who claim to support Millwall can't see it. i think the issue here is a bit more personal towards me and a attempt to get me removed from the board rather then me just deleting one thread which i felt was not helpful when the club are under attack from the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    How do you feel on insulting other posters intellegence ?[/quote] Turfmoorspirit you were banned from this board last week by the mod Bermondsey boy for posting something far less then intelligent. you have also been banned from other boards including your own. it was me who lifted your ban on here because claw84 asked me to.

I have just come back on board after the disappointment of last Sunday and am f...cking shocked to see two of the most imported and i thought MILLWALL loving supporters at each other throats Come on Lionsroar and Frenchie put an end to this noncence ...I have spent a good part pf my seventy four years defending our great club from all and sundry up and down the country.....ok you have both got s point Lionsroar is right that ALL millwalll fans should NOT be labeled SCUM ..HOOLIGAN whatever but Frenchie is also right that some of our so called fans a re indefensible..Two seasons ago i easy with my sister st Derby when dome of our away fans were singing "You burn your kids" i just sat there and cringed..you can't defend that surely..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)