+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Innocent Barnsley fans

re: Innocent Barnsley fans

I have no problem with French lion and he is free to post here. Sometimes being a mod on a board is difficult because I deleted one thread which I felt wasn't helpful.when the club is under attack we should as Millwall fans stick together. After the match last Sunday our manager was asked about the trouble to which he replied next question. I am sure nobody from this board was involved in any trouble last Sunday so why should we put up with idiots slagging us off for the actions of a minority? Sometimes you can't win.when I removed the thread I thought it was the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar
    Let me explain. It's quite simple really anyone who wishes to use this board is welcome to no matter which club they support. Anyone posting personal insults will be banned. Any posts describing as our fans as morons or animals will be deleted.
    How do you feel on insulting other posters intellegence ?[/quote] Turfmoorspirit you were banned from this board last week by the mod Bermondsey boy for posting something far less then intelligent. you have also been banned from other boards including your own. it was me who lifted your ban on here because claw84 asked me to.[/quote] Can you tell me why i was banned because i have no idea ? I do know where you are coming from,you are millwall through and through and will defend your club at all costs. Sometimes you may come a cropper for defending what is closest to your heart.. Not an easy job being

I never banned you fella. I have no idea why you were banned but I am sure bermondsey boy had a good reason.

It would be nice to know.. maybe he can enlighten me..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    It would be nice to know.. maybe he can enlighten me..

I have to defend this fella M as I have met him and hes a gent.

I will always defend my club and those Barnsley were out for it not only in the stadium but in various places, I know Wall have troublemakers as well. In fact I also saw some lary young uns of Wall get a clump of some older Wall who didn't like the way they was acting.

And as for the **** rumours of disabled people getting tipped out of wheelchairs, kdbashing, overturning babybuggies,slapping o.a.ps. FFS give it a rest

I agree with u being a 'Mod' can't be easy i admire you for doing it same ss i admire Frenchie for giving his time to entertain us all seasons with the prediction league..i sincerely hope we have not lost him off this site...although i appreciate your reason for deleting Frenchie post i think you could have explained to him first why u were doing it...this is too good of a board to go tits up over this misunderstanding hope you can both bury the hatchet over this

r this (and i don't mean un eachothers head lol..

As I have said before French lion is welcome to post here as is anyone else. With hindsight I regret deleting a thread started by claw84. I felt it was the right thing to do at the time but perhaps I should have handled it better.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing LR
    Personally I would have left the thread andedited the crap thereafter

People want to blame Millwall for everything and I stick by what I have said before but Lion1 is straight as a dye and if he said he saw that then he did.

Even when Leeds or Millwall come to little ol Swindon our goons seem to come out of the woodwork and get all silly and as Robbo said sometimes you have to fight to defend yourself.
    Anyway I thought it was 1:1 with the getting knocked down the seats scenario

I have made some modding clangers in my time and like you I have owned up to it LR

But nowadays I sometimes walk away and come back to it to see if I still feel the same before acting out - especially on match day losses with a bit of carrot juice in me

I hope we can all get on at least acknowledgement terms sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar
    As I have said before French lion is welcome to post here as is anyone else. With hindsight I regret deleting a thread started by claw84. I felt it was the right thing to do at the time but perhaps I should have handled it bette r.
    well said Lionsroar takes a big man to state that i only hope that Frenchie see this and accepts it and we can all get back to discussing football and our great club COYL

TS, I banned you because of a thread and subsequent comments that you put on here several weeks ago where I thought you over stepped the mark. I have since said sorry to you on another thread, as I was a bit too hasty with the red card.

I'll say it again. Sorry TS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)