+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocent Barnsley fans

Innocent Barnsley fans

Lets have a look at the poor little innocent barnsley fans yesterday at wembley. - view external link

re: Innocent Barnsley fans

Yeah like Millwall are always the innocent ones when they cause trouble!!!!! Feel sorry for the decent Millwall fans but it's always the same with you lot. Everyone in the championship are so glad Barnsley stuffed you big style and we are all laughing at you. Ha ha ha got what you deserve......F All. Enjoy your trip to Wimbledon.......

Didn't watch the video of the barnsley morons then? yes millwall do have hooigans but those millwall fans yesterday were not fighting themselves were they?

Just had another look at the video and i can't see any women and kids, any barnsley fans or those on here who slag off their own fans care to comment?

I haven't seen the video and will not see it as it doesn't interest me seeing people fighting each other. I will take your word for it that there were no women or kids involved or in danger
    As for slaging off my own? Sorry but morons are not my own...over and out

well if you were to watch it you would see a load of barnsley morons goading the millwall fans. pushing forward and throwing coins. but you just keep slagging off millwall fans because that fits in with your agenda of sucking up to fans on other boards.

Some years ago you were banned from this board because you got your "James Bond"mate from MI5 to check Toplion's IP address to see if he had different users. At that time I thought your posts having digs at Toplion were immature to say the least. When Toplion ceased to post and left the board your ban was lifted. I must admit that I was not overjoyed when you came back on board and I tried to make a point of never getting involved or replying to any of your posts or threads.
    At least one poster...Hastings...stopped coming on here because of your childish mentality and now there will be another...me...and I get the feeling that soon you will be the moderator of an empty board.

I have watched a few clips from various viewpoints now and to be impartial as is possible I felt both were equally as aggressive.

It's not worth falling out over. We all disagree at times and we all have a point of view that another may differ from.

It's not our job to say who was right or wrong, leave that to the FA / OB.

[quote="frenchlion"mate from MI5 to check Toplion's IP address to see if he had different users. At that time I thought your posts having digs at Toplion were immature to say the least. When Toplion ceased to post and left the board your ban was lifted. I must admit that I was not overjoyed when you came back on board and I tried to make a point of never getting involved or replying to any of your posts or threads.
    At least one poster...Hastings...stopped coming on here because of your childish mentality and now there will be another...me...and I get the feeling that soon you will be the moderator of an empty board.
    [/quote] I hope you dont leave the board as there are some great posters on here.but if you feel the need to leave you may wish to visit sm.. Claw and lion visit and you would be welcome..

[quote="frenchlion"mate from MI5 to check Toplion's IP address to see if he had different users. At that time I thought your posts having digs at Toplion were immature to say the least. When Toplion ceased to post and left the board your ban was lifted. I must admit that I was not overjoyed when you came back on board and I tried to make a point of never getting involved or replying to any of your posts or threads.
    [/quote] The person who let me know about the ip address was a member of my family who works for the civil service so your comment about James bond is silly and childish. I suspected that Toplion was using multiple usernames and that was confirmed. Some people

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)