+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There'll always be an England...........

There'll always be an England...........

Makes me fair proud tae be Sco--- I mean, North British, ken? - view external link

re: There'll always be an England...........

Is that Sir Walter's mansion?

You have a problem with England or the English?

Quote Originally Posted by John65

I think its westminister. Certainly not the English I think they are superb people as my wife is indeed a londoner
    She's great to. To tell you the truth she's more obsessed about Scotland than me.
    And that's saying something

Quote Originally Posted by John65
    Aye - there are too many serfs & poor people cluttering up the place, as Beefy himself says.

Place needs a good clear oot old boy

Beefy Bottom can fhuck himself annaw

Who is 'Beefy'?

Quote Originally Posted by IanAberdon
    Aye - there are too many serfs & poor people cluttering up the place, as Beefy himself says.

Place needs a good clear oot old boy [/quote]
    There are no serfs here - and there are poor people everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BobJRDobbs
    Beefy Bottom can fhuck himself annaw

Rather ironic that Botham says "England should be England" given that he made his career in a team referred to as England but which drew players from Scotland and Wales too.

These Brexit folk who're shouting the odds about England (seldom do they shout about Britain I find) needing to be master of its own destiny were the ones that shouted the loudest against Scottish independence.

Their version of "Better Together" only works when it's better for them down south that everybody remain together so that they can call the shots for everybody. But see if there's a Parliament outside of London, then it's undemocratic. Funny that.

Why has the website gone with a photo in England taken when the world cup was on in 2014?

I believe the site owner blames the Liverpool fans for Hillsborough to, anyone using that site as a reference needs their baws kicked.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)