+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We all have a few !

We all have a few !

Hi , Barnsley fan here.
    As i was in that upper tier yesterday with my wife i'd like to try and put a balanced overview of the disturbance.
    From what i saw it started with a few of our idiots going out of their way to provoke your fans and unfortunately some of your lads deemed it necessary to react in an extreme manner. The sad thing is the idiots on our side who thought it was fun to provoke soon disappeared and it was women and young kids who were left scared and tearful. Yes i was as angry afterwards with the thoughts of "same old Millwall" but after walking back to Wembley Central and bumping into a group of your young fans who came up and shook our hands and congratulated us it reminded me that a few spoil it for the majority. It would be nice to see our criminal justice system hammer these idiots so that genuine supporters could enjoy their football and not be put off of taking their kids , who at the end of the day are the next generation.

re: We all have a few !

There was a few incidents outside Wembley and we can all say "it was them or reverse" and the mugs making themselves busy will be nicked as cctv was all over it.

[quote="kernow67"]Hi , Barnsley fan here.
    As i was in that upper tier yesterday with my wife i'd like to try and put a balanced overview of the disturbance.
    From what i saw it started with a few of our idiots going out of their way to provoke your fans and unfortunately some of your lads deemed it necessary to react in an extreme manner. The sad thing is the idiots on our side who thought it was fun to provoke soon disappeared and it was women and young kids who were left scared and tearful. Yes i was as angry afterwards with the thoughts of "same old Millwall" but after walking back to Wembley Central and bumping into a group of your young fans who came up and shook our hands and congratulated us it reminded me that a few spoil it for the majority. It would be nice to see our criminal justice system hammer these idiots so that genuine supporters could enjoy their football and not be put off of taking their kids , who at the end of the day are the next gener

Hi Kernow, appreciate your good and unbiased report.

If I were to meet you I would shake your hand.

As for the match I thought the atmosphere was great, and even louder than the championship play off final.

Now lets see how you do next season, I think you will do alright.

We'll have to wait and see Claw, but its going to be interesting seeing us back up there for sure.
    What about that goal by Adam Hammill eh, absolutely ace! I thought it was an exciting game and there was some good end to end stuff, it was a much better game than the Champship Final actually.
    We've done better than any of us could have expected, and we must properly give the job to Hecky now.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)