+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chansiri is up for it!

Chansiri is up for it!

Club Statement - view external link

re: Chansiri is up for it!

I love this guy, walks the walk.

Lovely statement that..Bloody lovely bless him.

Chansiri is the reason I don't post much nowadays, there's nothing to say. He says then does!
    I don't know what the future holds for us but the bloke has done everything he said he would so far, long may it continue.
    WAWAW

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    Chansiri is the reason I don't post much nowadays, there's nothing to say. He says then does!
    I don't know what the future holds for us but the bloke has done everything he said he would so far, long may it continue.
    WAWAW
    Can understand that.
    Suppose as well when the view from S2 is as comical as it is....
    I keep posting asking where's our worthy adversary

Will be keeping an eye out if you get bored...decide it's time for a spot of goon-baiting

There's no doubt I will be back on our neighbours board at some point soon , that's if I'm not already

I'll admit I was cautious when he arrived at the club. But you can see that he's emotionally and financially bought into this football club. His family are obsessed with SWFC, and I've heard rumours that other family members (who were at Wembley) are wanting to invest in the club in some way - I'm thinking more in terms of sponsorship

A mate of mine, who from September will be teaching a business course at Hillsborough in partnership with the club, said that Chansiri attended initial course planning meetings and requested that guest lectures from himself be built into the programme. And he's seen the Word Cup plans for the stadium, and is very keen on the idea of redeveloping the away end as an education hub. It's little stuff like this that shows you he has a long term vision for this club.

It's going to be an interesting summer.

Ill keep my powder dry for yet

But no one can deny that Mr C has done everything he said he would so far

..........................................and he couldn't fail to have been moved by the support especially at Wembley

Yep..indeed he was moved.
    If you were Chairman, what would YOU have thought seeing what you saw on May 28th
    Wonderful to have a plausible, committed leader!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Yep..indeed he was moved.
    If you were Chairman, what would YOU have thought seeing what you saw on May 28th
    Wonderful to have a plausible, committed leader!
    I actually wish i could have seen it lol but being deep within it was the best feeling ive ever had at a football match ....................and we bleedin lost lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)