+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member

Evening Gaz and everybody.
    Having profound differences with the moderator I have decided to leave the Millwall board ( not the club!!) and become a resident on here....if you don't mind!!

Cheers FL

re: New member

I am sure you will be very welcome on here..
    A really good mixed bunch (mostly).. Swindon,Burnley,Derby,Millwall,Barnsley,sunderland ,wallsall,Blackburn..to a few...
    Great mods ,football and other topics are welcome...
    Welcome to the board frenchlion..

Are there any Blackburn & Walsall fans on here Turfy, Ive never seen them

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Are there any Blackburn & Walsall fans on here Turfy, Ive never seen them
    They pop in from time to time. Sadlad(wallsall) Bigmoon (stewards)...

Can you recite the Robin song FL?

Who both Burnley & us love (P.N.)?

Who beat Burnley in the league cup in 69?

Who is Laz's fav player?

Who is my fav player?

Can you make this game?

see link
    - view external link

Evening Gaz. I know that you are peeved with what is happening on the ´Wall board but it has become impossible for me to continue with a mod who Apparently still lives in the dark old days of hooliganism and seemingly does not give a phuck about morons dragging our Millwall through the ****e once again. I am seriously begin to worry about the futur of my club. Nothing in this world is eternal,even the Pyramides will one day go back to sand. I was at Wembley on Sunday and I couldn't help noticing the lack of youngsters in our fan base. It would be interesting to see the breakdown of the age groups in the 30 odd thousand fans that were there. The very vast majority were between 45 to 55 probably plus and unfortunately quite a few (thankfully not all) seemed to come from another age. It has been many years since I have been to The Den but I was thinking that if this is typical of the 8/9 thousand that turn up for the home games,then it is little wonder that parents avoid taking their kid

I know you are annoyed FL and I am aware of the long lost posters and LAML was someone I chatted with and seemed a good'n.
    I am not sure but I think he posts on ***** Millwall.
    With regards to this recent fall-out I am best placed keeping out by not taking sides. As you know I have some views expressed over yonder and stick by them.
    This board is a good bolt hole. My humour gets lost sometimes but they are a good mix.
    Acting as a MOD on this board has changed over the seasons and has evolved from a few who were banned from Burnley by a megalomaniac MOD on there. We were a clique somewhat and left to our own devises so anything went. But we also known as The BoBs have all but a few disbanded. We have fall-outs but I for one never hold grudges. I may have made more enemies than friends but I want to be balanced in my views as MOD which has been to my detriment.

Anyway I feel I am waffling so will curtail lol

You have been welcome here for a long while FL and your occasional vis

Ive never really posted on Millwall mad before recently and Im a bit surprised to see Lionsroar's comments & actions.
    I know we want to stick up for our own teams fans and sometimes we disagree with our own boards posters, we can have different opinions of course. But when those disagreements turn to insults and post deletions for no reason, thats when he goes too far and it reminds me of the old Burnsley mad.

Nice to see you here Frenchie, I don't understand Lionsroar, does he not understand the concept of a forum.We may not agree on certain topics but to just delete them is to lose the argument.

Gaz n Laz are the Mods on here, and they are very even handed and there are a good bunch on here including lion1.

I see the Seine is about to burst it's banks, don't get your feet wet.

You have had a like from Lionsroar, he knows we are both avid Lions fans despite everything.

Afternoon Claw. Lionsroar will soon be very lonely on his board. Late yesterday evening he put up a particularly nasty post with a picture of somebody in a wheelchair with a caption about a Barnsley fan that was supposedly attacked on Sunday......which personally I find difficult to believe.... He probably realised that he was really making a fool of himself and took it down very soon afterwards.
    Anyway I never found anything positive coming from him only agressiveness and a certain form of hatred for anybody with a different view from his own narrow mindness.

Anyway enough about him...now looking forward to exchanging views and banter on here

Cheers FL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast