+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This can't be really happening

re: This can't be really happening

Quote Originally Posted by John65
    When you scrape away all the baggage that goes along with Lennon what are you left with?

Winning the league with Celtic doesn't prove anything especially when the Rangers were self imploding at the time, a couple of decent results in Europe with a team built on millions of pounds is poor also and he was a disaster at Bolton before relegating them, I would imagine he will command a hefty salary and has no experience in bringing through youth and spotting players with potential to either move on or win promotion.
    Utter nonsense.
    Wanyama
    Hooper
    Forster
    Forrest
    Stokes
    Commons

yada yada yada...
    I've never been a huge fan of Neil Lennon, but misinformation and lies won't make me like him any less.

I'm guessing your a "Vote Leave" kind of guy aintcha...[/quote]

My views have nothing to do with Lennon the person, I simply don't believe he will make a good manager at hib

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    Utter nonsense.
    Wanyama
    Hooper
    Forster
    Forrest
    Stokes
    Commons

yada yada yada...
    I've never been a huge fan of Neil Lennon, but misinformation and lies won't make me like him any less.

I'm guessing your a "Vote Leave" kind of guy aintcha...

My views have nothing to do with Lennon the person, I simply don't believe he will make a good manager at hib
    It was a bit of a tongue in cheek reference to the "Leave" crowd's car crash of a campaign made up of utter rubbish. As I said, I am not a huge fan of Lennon, but to say he has no experience in either spotting youth or bringing in players with the potential to move on is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    Utter nonsense.
    Wanyama
    Hooper
    Forster
    Forrest
    Stokes
    Commons

yada yada yada...

I'm guessing your a "Vote Leave" kind of guy aintcha...
    My views have nothing to do with Lennon the person, I simply don't believe he will make a good manager at hib[/QUOTE]

You missed Efe Ambrose out of that list

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Still waiting on sir walloper to tell us all what TLB means and rolf to explain how he knows Lennon has a drink problem.

The hatred some people have for this wee guy is shocking.
    As you know, Sir Walter doesn't post on here any more so you'll have a long wait

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post

You missed Efe Ambrose out of that list
    That's because I think Efe Ambrose is pish

As you know, Sir Walter doesn't post on here any more so you'll have a long wait
    Sorry I forgot you don't like being called sir walloper, but maybe you could explain what TLB means.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Sorry I forgot you don't like being called sir walloper, but maybe you could explain what TLB means.
    I don't mind what you call my but it's a bit silly calling me Sir Walter when I'm 54fairandsuare

A bit like me calling you John65

But whatever floats your boat.

I don't mind what you call my but it's a bit silly calling me Sir Walter when I'm 54fairandsuare

A bit like me calling you John65

But whatever floats your boat.
    Ok whatever your name is, what is TLB? This is now the third time I've asked.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)