+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Chris Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    Please allow me Bluestripe...Mick was on Talksport t'other day, he accused the hosts of casual racism for calling CC, Kickaball.

Also, even before Mick had uttered a word they, the hosts, had labelled him Mental Mick, a bit harsh & uncalled for imo, next door has picked up on that, Mick can be controversial but his heart is in the right place.
    Are you familiar with the show aussie? It's all about micky taking and bants, lots of bants, and it's generally light and fun in tone, or at least tries to be - enter Mick who phoned in with customary chip on shoulder in tow and scowly nasty attitude.

Nothing I've heard or read of Mick's does suggest his 'heart is in the right place' - a case in point being him calling Sheffielders scum the other day. He also let himself down with a nasty rant against Bruno because of some perceived slight about him wanting a manager sacked - no one ****ing cared but Mental Mick blew his top.

The guy needs to chill - my advice ... get a package deal to Portugal, absolutely beautiful this time of year.

I'm not overly familiar with it no, just listen back sometimes.

The heart in the right place comment is based on what I've seen him post on forums before, mainly Owlstalk, I've said before I don't think he comes across all that well on radio, it's just an opinion Katch, sometimes I think we can all get a little carried away over some character/poster thinking that we know them when we really don't, although I think that if someone posts for long enough(years) a good idea could be gained on what they are probably like, then again, maybe not.
    Last edited by aussieowl; 07-06-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Just look at his contribution to this thread aussie – nothing constructive or humorous ... just an angry means spirited brain fart.

I wish he was around to defend himself, but he’s likely too busy doing something like putting shards of glass into baby food or torturing a Hamster with a screwdriver, because he is, as has been established on National Radio, Mental Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by s4_blade View Post
    Is that not 'casual racism' then mental kick.
    How is quoting something someone said me being casually racist ?

It is casual racism and it was perpetrated on the scum clubs board

I am merely flagging up that that was the gist of the rhetoric ( that means words for the hard of thinking from next door ) coming from the porcine side of the city around about this time last year give or take a month

Try another one

And whilst we're about it me being owned apparently, i suppose you missed part 2 where they were backtracking quicker than most people go forwards

Try yet another one

wanna show where i called sheffielders scum, boy ?

I called some sheffield united fans scum because some like yourself show themselves to be scum

And Brian, i am usually the first to defend him because unlike you Brian "gets it "

Brian/Bruno has been a friend of my Brother for over 30 years

But then nip next door and accuse me of talking about The Scum Club all the time yet can you produce one piece of Audio where i even mentioned them this past season except one time when i agreed with the Pig Fans about how disgusting the rearranging of the Southend match was and another when talking to Colin where i wished them good luck.

there a chip on both shoulders
    Last edited by mcbrewer; 07-06-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Just look at his contribution to this thread aussie – nothing constructive or humorous ... just an angry means spirited brain fart.

I wish he was around to defend himself, but he’s likely too busy doing something like putting shards of glass into baby food or torturing a Hamster with a screwdriver, because he is, as has been established on National Radio, Mental Mick.
    Your casual reference to 'Mental Mick'....it looks like you think he has mental health issues - suggesting he'd put shards of glass into baby food or torture a hamster with a screwdriver.
    Are you sticking with that, or do you want to retract?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Your casual reference to 'Mental Mick'....it looks like you think he has mental health issues - suggesting he'd put shards of glass into baby food or torture a hamster with a screwdriver.
    Are you sticking with that, or do you want to retract?
    Don't worry its bants ( is he 11 )

from a scummer lol

That's the refuge people like ketchup take as a harbour..."it was only banter"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    That's the refuge people like ketchup take as a harbour..."it was only banter"
    Well as i say no worries

In boxing parlance he is incapable of a laying a glove on me

They have to " play the man" because their sordid little club is floundering so far behind us now that they are blown out of the water anytime they post about football

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrewer View Post
    wanna show where i called sheffielders scum, boy ?

I called some sheffield united fans scum because some like yourself show themselves to be scum

But then nip next door and accuse me of talking about The Scum Club

when i agreed with the Pig Fans
    M M. Heart in right place?
    Last edited by lansdowneoldskool; 08-06-2016 at 07:01 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)