+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Come on England

Come on England

And Wales, and Northern Ireland.

I have managed to get the time off for our games and persuaded the wife to watch them down our local so just need the team to perform.

Stuck a few quid on us each way and am optimistic we will have a good go,......... if we play the right line up and get the game plans right.

Looking forward to a decent couple of weeks?

Yes come on Wales
    And England, and I suppose N Ireland, although tbh not really bothered about them.
    Just a shame Scotland didn't make it
    Will be supporting Wales and England equally apart from the one game.
    I think England have a decent chance; Kane, Vardy and Alli are the the ones to do something special, let's hope they're all on form.
    And let's hope monkey boy turns it on for Wales, and he doesn't get kicked from pillar to post!

Hopefully the England of 96 will make an appearance and we could have a competition to enjoy, at least until the Quarter finals.
    For Wales and both Irelands it will not be easy though I think the Republic could be a surprise package.
    Final France v Germany?

Very little time for England nowadays.

Unless our Brave Young Lions (TM) do well, in which case I'll jump on the bandwagon.