+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two sentence horror

The Doctor told me my Kidneys looked in good condition. He showed them to me on a stainless steel tray.

I screamed into the darkness. The darkness screamed louder.

I put on headphones as a burning jet engine sailed passed my window. I pulled down the shutter and waited to die.

The lift door opened and I stepped. Into open space.

A man sits alone at a table drinking coffee. There is a carving knife sticking halfway into his skull which for a moment, he doesn't seem to notice.

Oooh I'll have to start callig you Mr Scarypants soon. You've raised your game, Oz. I will have to do better ...

For now ...

I finally realised my life's ambition of being surrounded by nature. Lying here, amongst the earthworms, I felt sure that we would soon become well-aquainted.

I farted and a genie popped out

When our eyes met, I just knew it was meant to be. Inside that crowded little jar of formaldehyde.

We chose the most beautiful spot to picnic that day. Our spirits soared as we watched our bodies lying, entwined, at the base of those magnificent white cliffs.

I like that last one.

It was an endangered Blue-Eyed Black Lemur. It's beautiful markings spoiled only by the hole from my spear.

As I slowly pulled the trigger I heard the round drop into the chamber. Damn you Russian Roulette.

"Hey mister how come all these people have no tongues?" "They asked me a question"
    Last edited by ozfan; 16-06-2016 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Wrote some more crap

Thank you Oz. Your first one made me feel sad and your second one gave me goose bumps.

He had such haunting eyes, and so much presence. Although he’d lived with me for years, it was only today that we were finally able to embrace.

Ooooh I wonder who died.

I noticed that the teeth of a great white are large and sharp. How easily and cleanly they bit into my flesh.

I bet you were a bit of a mouthful, Oz.

The shark reflected that selecting a 6'5 Australian to sink it's large sharp teeth into wasn't the best idea today. He should have waited until he got that niggly tooth sorted out at the shark tooth dentist first.

The 6'5 Australian always wanted to be a marine biologist. He thought that if he could just get his selfie-phone to work, here, inside this great white's stomach,then it would look really cool on his resume.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Straight face now and back to topic .

As the winter mist finally cleared, I thought how beautifully the spiders had woven their intricate webs around my bare bones. Now it was spring, and light, someone would surely come and rescue me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)