+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two sentence horror

Two sentence horror

Write something scary using two sentences or less.

I felt her warm breath on my neck. I lived alone.

Gradma sat in her favourite chair. She's been dead ten years now.

I brushed my teeth in the mirror. It looked strange from the other side.

The smell of putrid meat filled my nostrils. The only dead body in here was mine.

I could see my breath. I never realised the day of my funeral would be so cold.

Very good, Winnie. You raised the bar.

I glanced over my paper and saw the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.
    Our eyes meeting a fraction of a second before the train ploughed into her body.

Why, thank you, Oz. Yours was better ...

Our car headlights lit up the cat's eyes on the road that dark winter's night. They were scattered everywhere.

My Parachute opened fine. But I am no longer wearing it.

The cemetery was cold and damp. Every day the same.

I came to with the smell of petrol filling my nostrils and watched a burning match fall from the sky.I was already screaming.

Not long after going to bed I heard my heart slow down and eventually stop. I've been waiting all night for it to start again but it hasn't so far.

I was transfixed by the kaleidoscope of colours that danced so beautifully on the thick, impenetrable ice covering the lake. I’d never experienced such wonder from below the ice before.

The flames of passion consumed me as he took me in his arms, and I just knew we’d be together forever. He was such a devil.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 10-06-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Folks always said I had such a big heart. Today they told me I am heartless.

I held my head in my hands. It felt surprisingly heavy.

I'd always wanted to be the kind of girl who stopped traffic. The paramedics said there were tailbacks for miles.

I don't get it

Do you mean the "game" or what we have written, Bongo?

If it's the game, the idea is, as Oz said, to try and write something that is scary in no more than two sentences. If you don't get why what we've written is scary, then re-read what we have written and try to imagine why what we are saying might be frightening. We are just hinting at spookiness, so you might need to re-read a couple of times.

For example, my first post indicates that I am still breathing on the day of my funeral. Therefore I am still alive and not dead. I think I'd find that pretty scary.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 12-06-2016 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Change phrasing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)