+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: O/T Cracking Local Muncheries

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    One of my mates is always going on about IPAs. I think they all taste like Kronenberg that's in a soapy glass.
    There's IPAs and IPAs.

It strikes me there's a modern strain of IPAs that's designed to appeal to lager drinkers that are a lot like............... well, lagers.

One of my mates is always going on about IPAs. I think they all taste like Kronenberg that's in a soapy glass.
    I'll drink anything if it's cold, apart from becks. I do like trying different craft ales and beers though but there's only been a few I've went back to. Got to be honest most of the time I would rather just save the cash and get an 8 pack of tennents on the way home.

I've never been a wine drinker apart from the tonic variety when I was younger but as I'm off to Spain shortly and they do the lunch time specials of 3 courses and a bottle of wine for 8.50 euro I think it would be a good time to start.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'll drink anything if it's cold, apart from becks. I do like trying different craft ales and beers though but there's only been a few I've went back to. Got to be honest most of the time I would rather just save the cash and get an 8 pack of tennents on the way home.

I've never been a wine drinker apart from the tonic variety when I was younger but as I'm off to Spain shortly and they do the lunch time specials of 3 courses and a bottle of wine for 8.50 euro I think it would be a good time to start.
    Will you start your own thread like redhammer did with his trails and tribulations? Mason would rather you stuck to your own thread as well. The thought of two posters discussing rioja in no detail would send him over the edge. He's enough to worry about with his homoerotic stalkers.

Will you start your own thread like redhammer did with his trails and tribulations? Mason would rather you stuck to your own thread as well. The thought of two posters discussing rioja in no detail would send him over the edge. He's enough to worry about with his homoerotic stalkers.
    redhammer must have been a bit before my time. There's about 11 posters who use off topic so wouldn't be too worth while writing a kind of wine infused blog.

Mondo min id read your blog. Do it

Mondos Lexmoto Euro Mash Up.

Tuesday- Ooof those squid rings in Cadiz on Monday have given me the green apple splatters. Or was it the fact i mixed Sangria with Mahou. If only i remember where the bog roll was. If i could work a rawl plug it would have been conveniently next to the bog. F@ king rawl plugs.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-12-2018 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Mondo min id read your blog. Do it

Mondos Lexmoto Euro Mash Up.

Tuesday- Ooof those squid rings in Cadiz on Monday have given me the green apple splatters. Or was it the fact i mixed Sangria with Mahou. If only i remember where the bog roll was. If i could work a rawl plug it would have been conveniently next to the bog. F@ king rawl plugs.
    I do hate a blooming rawl plug like.

What I might do is just create a thread on the main board every time the dons are playing asking for advice on which nearby pubs will be showing the game.

'I'm in Sant Vicent Del Rapieg, any dons friendly bars on the go?'

'Just got in to Gummersbach, where can I watch the game with out getting battered by huns?'

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Had a slice of gala pie from the Hattoncrook deli the other day. F*ckin lovely. No idea why I have never tried this before.

How do they get the egg in there though?
    You missing this place yet mondo min

Tigerlilly in Meldrum is no more

This makes pacman a sad pacman

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You missing this place yet mondo min
    Yeah I am to be honest. I think I have been there once since I left, I stopped by when I was up for a game a month or so ago. Not had a gala pie since either.

What's happened to tigerlilly?

Nae sure what happened. I drove past and noticed the take away bit was gone. Then went to get a one on Friday but the number was dead

Its now the Meldrum Kitchen. New owners, chefs etc . Still a thai though. It has a lot to live up to

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast