+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Cracking Local Muncheries

Was on one of my stone circle visits with the wee dude today (Midmar Kirk) and noticed a cafe nae far away. The Forest Cafe. Had a pulled pork sandwich. It was f@cking ace. Decent menu and seems to be a hidden wee gem. Its out past Echt heading east from the croasroads in Echt next to Miller Plant hire. Id never heard of it. Was busy too which is a good sign

Some good Thai/Chinese in the market and cheap too!

Where's best breakfast in toon.....always struggling to find places early at weekends?

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Some good Thai/Chinese in the market and cheap too!
    Someone told me about that about a month ago and said it was awesome.

Totally forgot until now. Ill probably forget again as I'm away tomorrow

Breakfast wise, Union Cafe . Opens at 8am. Good when I was in. Union Street at the top of Ship row bitty heading to the Moorings

Meldrum chinese. F@CK YOU

Blacklisted

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Meldrum chinese. F@CK YOU

Blacklisted
    Fits happened?

"Be ready in half an hour" i was told on the phone. Went down thirty five mins after phoning. Waited another forty mins in the place while heaps of folk were in and out. Got home and the order was wrong. A main a starter and a rice and they f@cked it up. F@ck them

This was on Saturday when i was starving after being at the fitba. I evem asked twice if they had forgotten about me. "no no" they said
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 26-11-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    "Be ready in half an hour" i was told on the phone. Went down thirty five mins after phoning. Waited another forty mins in the place while heaps of folk were in and out. Got home and the order was wrong. A main a starter and a rice and they f@cked it up. F@ck them

This was on Saturday when i was starving after being at the fitba. I evem asked twice if they had forgotten about me. "no no" they said
    The absolute b*stards. Take your custom down the road to casa italia. Good pizzas.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The absolute b*stards. Take your custom down the road to casa italia. Good pizzas.
    Still to try that joint oot. Away on Wed so will have to wait untill im back as tommorow is the last good meal i get for a month so i traditionally cook a three courser(dinna make the pudding though)

Ill maybe try it out the day im home if its open on the 28th of December

Like I say their pizzas are good but if I'm after a kebab I always go for marmaris from inverurie. Kebab meat chips, salad with a side of shish! Brilliant.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast