+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Must say I'm surprised about some of the comments regarding logging in as I didn't have any problems in that respect.
    I just entered my user name and password and that worked ok.
    It took me a little while to realise that Duke's Bar was the new location for "Forum Home" but once I'd got that sussed I've not had any problems.
    I only ever access this site using my Samsung phone and haven't come across any major issues.
    I hope some of you guys will have a change of heart and come back to this board or it's going to fade away and how else will we get our Millers information and rumours?
    WAMAW?

I'm struggling a bit with it- being sent round in circles etc.
    Being summer and out of season might be another reason why it's quiet on here, but also, once we start signing someone will probably get more posts.

I use no script to block all of the dodgy stuff, can see why folk don't want to use this site any more though and still think we'd be better off using a different forum only because of the spyware etc. I use both forums and two of the Facebooks pages, will use this site while ever others do, hardly look at the site during the summer.

Amanda, which are the Facebook pages please?

It's the groups, Rotherham United - The Millers and NYS MILLERS FORUM that are decent, there's one with more members called ROTHERHAM UNITED THE MILLERS, not a member of that one any more, it gets some right idiots on there lol.

Thanks a lot Amanda, I'll have a look at those.

I don't like the format that much and no home button annoys me. No real info do signing in so took me ages to get logged on,

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    I don't like the format that much and no home button annoys me. No real info do signing in so took me ages to get logged on,
    I agree about the format - not a fan. To remedy the home button problem I just have a link to this MB in my browser Bookmarks Toolbar. (http://boards.footymad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2602) Board has always been quiet off season but I'm sure the changes are adding to the crickets chirping on here.

JR and DMW are just upset that they have lost all their likes as a sign of their popularity
    Last edited by CAMiller; 09-06-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Built in cooling off period.
    It only takes 3 days to get logged in then you've forgotten what you were going to rant on about.

Bloody Hell, what a performance just trying to log in.

Cant see me bothering much on here.

Has Exetermiller had something to do with this ballix lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast