+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where is everyone?

I agree CA, I like the fact that Next & Previous has come back but that New Posts function (under the word Forum in the top right) really is a great new addition. It looks like Footymad are making the extra effort to get fans interacting on other teams boards.

CA, we missed the worst of the storm thankfully, just got loads of rain. Good luck with the earthquake situation, that's really serious stuff you've got to deal with fella.

Good to hear Sota as it looked like Tampa took quite a hit. Just building my earthquake kit now. They say you need enough water/tinned food to survive 5-7 days just in case. Do these count

Name:  WatneysP7150.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  58.7 KB

Looks like some are using this change to go over to the other board.

What did JollyRoger say about the other board editor?

When is the new manager due to start work? Could do with sorting the 'out of contract' players and getting some new players in - that should generate some debate.

That's the spirit CA. I hope you don't need it but no doubt it won't go to waste anyhow ha ha

Had no trouble whatsoever signing in the first time..... Just got to get use to how to add pictures etc ....

Seems much faster ..... now that's got to be a bonus!

Can't see the problem with the new layout etc as it seems to be working fine for me. Also had no problems signing in.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456