+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Never met Red Duke, but he was a key Millers fan in the early days of this site , and is still on the "all time greats" messageboard list - RIP
    (No offence taken, Acido)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 09-06-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Nay problem Acido, I'm glad you asked the question...it gave us a chance to remember the man :-)

I feel like a total pratt though for bringing up the subject. Thanks for explaining what it means though.

Don't be daft fella, how would we ever find owt out if we didn't ask owt? Anyway, I think you're a good contributor to this board.

I have been a member for 12 years but dislike this so called 'update' immensely. Goodbye and Good Luck all.

PM - signing out.

UTM

Only had trouble with log in which is simple when you actually look what it says 'user name' yes we are thick

No trouble with posting or anything so that could be down to you not the board.

Still I do get confused what I'm doing

Stop moaning and get a grip

I don't like change, but just like the last time it changed on here, I'll get used to it, I hope!

We've already lost loads of very good posters from this site, please let's not lose any more otherwise the site will die, and I would sorely miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeztheMiller View Post
    I don't like change, but just like the last time it changed on here, I'll get used to it, I hope!

We've already lost loads of very good posters from this site, please let's not lose any more otherwise the site will die, and I would sorely miss it.

Nez it is always a bit quiet this time of year.
    It will buck up tommorow.
    You can't rely on everyone else, even you have been a bit quiet of late.
    As far as the change goes it is quite good with more options.
    The home page button has been re-named, just scroll up and where it says" Dukes bar".
    That is the home button.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I feel like a total pratt though for bringing up the subject. Thanks for explaining what it means though.

He was quite a character, I went to his Funeral, it was rammed.
    A little known fact is that he once bought a Torpedo boat.

I can't believe the number of members who are leaving, or threatening to leave this forum because of a few changes, do they switch clubs when we have a new manager they don't like ????

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast