+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016 Matches Thread

Elbows with a booking- who'd have thought

Belgium need to bring Hazard on

Vokes !!!!!

That should seal it for Wales now, Sam Vokes header, reminded me a bit of the goal he scored for Burnley v Wolves last season, 3-1 and fully deserved. How crucial now does the header that Fellaini put wide look?

For a one man team, they've not done bad considering Bale's been relatively quiet

Fair play to Wales, each and every player deserves credit, no big egos, a team that gives it's all, irrespective of who they're playing. They play with no fear, they put England at Euro 2016 to shame, and rightly so.

Dear Woy, this is what a TEAM looks like

How come when England players play in their league teams they do so well only to flunk it for our National side, and when (ex) Wolves players f*** things up at Molineux they turn out for Wales and do brill?

I'll grudgingly congratulate Wales for a remarkable tournament and in a way their performances have heaped more embarrassment on England. Wales have only a handful of players that perform at the top level of English football and yet they gel as a team far better than our hand picked bunch of prima donnas. Last night after Belgium went ahead you could have been forgiven for thinking the flood gates would open and a hammering was awaiting them but no, their heads didn't drop and you could see the belief and passion still coarsing through their side. I can't remember the last time I saw England display an ounce of the passion Wales did last night so I hope they can now take that spirit into the semi's and they deserve all the praise they get.

Not about star quality on national teams. The ones that are more organized and play their individual roles well usually perform well. Wales are proving this. As are Iceland and Italy. Though the latter do have more quality players, they've beaten teams with more talent in Belgium and Spain.

I unequivocally congratulate Wales for their team-play and 'never give up' spirit. Where England have failed the UK, Wales have been showing the rest how it should be done. Portugal should be worried!

Well done Wales!!!

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)