+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England and Russia Fans.

England and Russia Fans.

They do not seem to get on to well do they.
    And as for them pesky North Africans stirring it up !!
    Maybe it is down to the heat

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    They do not seem to get on to well do they.
    And as for them pesky North Africans stirring it up !!
    Maybe it is down to the heat
    I think that you find that the North Africans are 4/5 generations of Algerian immigrants to France after the Algerian indépendance war with France in the late 50s early 60s.. I would bet that most don't even speak arabic

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    I think that you find that the North Africans are 4/5 generations of Algerian immigrants to France after the Algerian indépendance war with France in the late 50s early 60s.. I would bet that most don't even speak arabic
    My knowledge of history is not great but was it the Tunisians that attacked England fans at France 98 mate?

My knowledge of history is not great but was it the Tunisians that attacked England fans at France 98 mate?

I know that the English fans are no angels but the Russians were allowed to bring in to the stadium smoke bombs, fireworks and a flare gun which was fired at the English fans, and this is the country awarded the 2018 World cup.

If I was given tickets for that World cup I would not go, it would be a nightmare, as for Qatar what a joke, Blatter's legacy, the scumbag.

Correct it was the Tunisians probably with a helping hand from the populace of the northern quarter of Marseilles

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I know that the English fans are no angels but the Russians were allowed to bring in to the stadium smoke bombs, fireworks and a flare gun which was fired at the English fans, and this is the country awarded the 2018 World cup.

If I was given tickets for that World cup I would not go, it would be a nightmare, as for Qatar what a joke, Blatter's legacy, the scumbag.
    Hello Claw: Both to be boycotted by fans of all nations..... if the fans have any sense that is!

No wonder Islamic State find France such an easy target when the Russians can smuggle in smoke bombs and flare guns into a football ground.

Those sweaty ruskies are giving the pommie lads a good work out, no need for treadmills the distance they keep running to get away

Russian woman !

I pity anybody going to Russia when the footie starts there..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast