Get your very own personalised THE EXEC LOUNGE gifts!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Willo Flood

And hopefully stay there when gets there.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee66 View Post
    Was told on Tuesday from one of his neighbours I was doing a job for that flood told him done deal and signing on Friday
    Seemingly sorry he left and hates it up there
    Nae wonder, he's peely wally enough without moving to the darkest city in the universe....

AberDOOM

I'm hearing he actually signed on Thursday and on Friday picked up an injury to his pelvis that is going to keep him on the sidelines for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by GFArabFTD View Post
    I'm hearing he actually signed on Thursday and on Friday picked up an injury to his pelvis that is going to keep him on the sidelines for quite some time.
    He'd have done well to sign on Thursday given he was in Luxembourg with Aberdeen.

Ok excuse my poor wording but everything was in place for him to sign on Thursday and then he has picked up this injury. Unsure of timescales he would be out for but an injury to the pelvic area is never good. Not sure how good the source is though and would hope he is wrong

It doesn't sound that bad

Aberdeen midfielder Willo Flood will miss Thursday’s Europa League match against Latvians Ventspils at Pittodrie.

The former Dundee United midfielder struggled through the last 20 minutes of his side’s game in Luxembourg against Fola Esch last week and manager Derek McInnes does not expect Flood to recover in time for Thursday’s second qualifying round first leg.

He said: “Willo is going to be out for a few days. He has a back issue after taking a knock on Thursday.

“He is pain-free and more comfortable now, but there is still a restriction there and I’d have to say he is a doubt for the game on Thursday.”

Flood watched his team-mates put their 1-0 loss in Luxembourg behind them as they scored four goals at East Fife in a friendly yesterday.

so, McInnes thinks he will still be an aberdeen player on thursday.

that must mean he's signing on friday FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by BobJRDobbs View Post
    so, McInnes thinks he will still be an aberdeen player on thursday.

that must mean he's signing on friday FACT!
    Spoke to Dillon on Saturday when he came off and asked him about flood
    Told him I heard Friday he was meant to sign and Dillon said it was held up but hopefully be done by Tuesday
    Aberdeen holding it up

Quote Originally Posted by brizee66 View Post
    Spoke to Dillon on Saturday when he came off and asked him about flood
    Told him I heard Friday he was meant to sign and Dillon said it was held up but hopefully be done by Tuesday
    Aberdeen holding it up
    This is disappointing.

I don't rate flood at all.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456