+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Music for the Euros - Part 18 - Southern Ireland

Music for the Euros - Part 18 - Southern Ireland

More anti-Irish racism from nigel, what a surprise.

A beautiful piece of music from a talented musical genius who is a total credit to his beloved country and some fruticake on here sees racism in it

Hard to believe this bigot is having a go at Scottish folk for not supporting his horrible country in the euros, when he's posting anti-irish nonsense. unless you can tell me which group 'Southern Ireland' are in, Nigel? Why not just get over that your team is not very good.

They were playing Sweden yesterday. It was about tea time so you probably missed it cos your carer was feeding you.

Cant you no' watch the telly when you're eating??

Most people can but it's obviously quite a challenge for the likes of inbreedendence.

And probably you as well.

No I can manage fine - for example right now my carer is feeding me, I'm watcing fitba and im ripping the pish out of you.

Massive lolz

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    They were playing Sweden yesterday. It was about tea time so you probably missed it cos your carer was feeding you.
    That was Ireland. So, bigot-boy, which group are 'Southern Ireland' in? Do you really hate Irish people that much, 1922 was nearly 100 years ago, after all.

"That was Ireland."

So who was the team that played Poland the other day?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)