+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bongo. I've a new conspiracy theory.

Bongo. I've a new conspiracy theory.

I found a post on Facebook. It was from a person whose bosses sister was shot 12 times in that Orlando bar. She somehow survived although she has a bullet in her liver. Anyway. Someone with her or it could have been the victim herself said it wasn't 1 shooter. There was 3 of them.

I had wondered how 1 person could have shot 103 people on his own.

So I shared the post.

It was quickly removed and before it was removed nobody could respond.

So, they may not want public to be fearful but, to me that's unlikely.

I haven't ruled out government doing this.

I just don't know.

I haven't followed it much so I'm not sure. I read somewhere that the gun laws might be linked to it? I try not to watch the news, all it does is upset me and make me depressed. Seeing people get killed everyday becomes normal now. The TV is the idiot box and I try not to let it control my mind with false history, news and fear.
    That's why I like Bigfoot. I can watch it for hours without getting depressed.

More sources stating it was more than one person.

He had a AR Stateside. In a crowded bar sadly one round could cause multiple casualties.

Lets see what evolves.

I see that **** stick ****wit ****faced arsewipe managed to make it about Islam.

Hears on for you. I was thinking about these organised Russian thugs in France. Russia are on the verge of a ban. I wonder if it's been organised to stop Russia getting the World Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    I see that **** stick ****wit ****faced arsewipe managed to make it about Islam.
    I'm not sure if you are referring to whoever did it or Mr T, Oz. If it's the latter, then one of my first thoughts after hearing the news about this outrageous and appalling act of violence, was that he'd soon be using it as an excuse to vindicate his anti-Islamic "policies". I was right.

Whatever the truth, there's no excuse for murdering and injuring young people just trying to have a fun night out. My thoughts are with the injured survivors, and families and friends of the victims.

The gun was a rifle. It could not have produced the carnage in that short of a time. He had fellow assailants.

Over 100 people were shot and many with multiple wounds. This would mean probably over 150 bluets were shot. I don't know anything about fire arms so I'm not sure what his gun is capable of.
    The thing is once you know the government lie if leads to many possibilities like 9/11 moon landings ect ect. It's hard to know what to think these days. Am I neieve questioning everything or am I on the nail?

Statside. A rifle in the loosest sense of the word. It's a semi automatic and can be fired as fast as you can pull the trigger. Magazines made for it can hold up to 100 rounds. In a crowded club I'm afraid 1 round will produce multiple casualties.

Trump Winnie.

There's only 2 ways to verify the number of guns used, video footage or ballistics - it never ceases to amaze me how the pro gun lot continue to be convinced that having a gun is a good idea and link it to a the threat of terrorism when nearly all murders in their country are for some other reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)