+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bongo. I've a new conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    There's only 2 ways to verify the number of guns used, video footage or ballistics - it never ceases to amaze me how the pro gun lot continue to be convinced that having a gun is a good idea and link it to a the threat of terrorism when nearly all murders in their country are for some other reason.
    The NRA head the pro gun lot. Their job is convincing the people that having a gun is a good idea. The National Rifle Association turns over $300 million US$ annually. Including millions from Arms manufacturers such as Baretta and Smith & Wesson. They like to sue local Governments and cities who dare implement any type of gun control. They also donate millions to their preferred presidential candidates.

to link shootings to terrorism deflects attention away from how simple it is for the mentally ill to purchase hi powered fire arms in the USA. It also vindicates internal terrorism prevention acts.

This could have been a false flag? not saying anyone did not die although I have seen no evidence, funny how there is no CCTV footage? and some of the witnesses have been identified as crisis actors, they all seem to know exactly what a SR15 is, well I didn't and still don't.
    First reports said 2 gunmen one in side one outside, that was then reduced to just one guy. Have you seen footage of several people on YouTube being chair lifted walking towards the Pulse club, while cops in their cars just watch on, strange that especially as all the injured seemed to have been shot in the right leg, now that's either good shooting or bloody awful shooting? oh and the big guy with the trilby on that's a hat, kept saying in his near perfect interview he was helping the wounded and was covered in blood, not a drop on him and his hands clean?? and to cap it all, the local authority awarded him a medal, nice that.
    I personally do not believe it, sorry for my ignorance as I do not live near by and do not know any of the presumed deceased. Is that crazy looking women still outside giving interviews about her missing son? that one too is strange as on a interview for a game show she said she lived alone with just hers cats!! oh and show me one crisis actor sorry witness to the worst mass murder outside of 9/11 who is actually crying you know, real tears.

Thanks for the information and observations Oz & Dave!

Oz. I am still not convinced he acted alone. I think you've over stated what his gun could do and this is helping the authorities cover it up. The witnesses say multiple shooters and person holding the door shut.

As far as the AR-15. Well, first it wasn't an AR-15. But, it was similar. Second I believe it holds 30 rounds, which isn't much different in its potential of killing, but way different in how the weight is dispersed. He would have had to carry so many clips it would have been difficult for most. Also each re-load would have taken several seconds. The AR-15 does not fire like an assault rifle because despite its initials it wasn't one. AR stands for the company ArmorLite.
    The old rifles was fire, reload, fire as fast as you can drop that bullet into the chamber. In old movies you would see the actor shoot, pull back the barrel making that cha-cha sound as the next bullet dropped in. This rifle does the same thing, but automatically, but you still have to wait for the reload. Shoot-Second-shoot. Not like an assault rifle that is just shoot-shoot-shoot etc.

The whole thing has become a mess. The liberals just want to blame the gun lobbyists and cite the fact he was just an upset gay not an Islamic terrorist. Just so they can ban guns. The right say it is further proof that Obama is pro Muslim (or he is Muslim) so he is egging these terrorists on.
    The gun laws are there. Not every person that buys these guns want to inflict this kind of damage. But, if the FBI has you on a watch list and knows you have these weapons then this is on the government not the guns.

Having said that, the people who say they need such guns because the second amendment says it is written to protect the people from a corrupt government are missing the point. If the government is corrupt and the military goes with them we don't stand a chance no matter what weaponry we have. Our only chance and I point to the French Revolution is if the military sees the corruption and turn on the government.

Tighter gun regulations is the answer, but to take away all guns leave you as vulnerable as Jo the British politician.

Strange but while England were being dumped out of the Euro's There was a documentary on TV describing what happened that day with all the usual witnesses who have been seen on YT, Crisis actors, not one of them crying and all were hiding in the gents toilets until their escape yet they saw everything both inside and outside the club, as if they were reading a script! The programme showed no bodies ambulances or medics on the scene, just passers by chair lifting the wounded, where were the ambulances? this was 5am the gun man dead and no threat, where were the medics? Funny how the investigation is still be compiled yet a TV show can tell us all what happened! why do they have to do this, is it just more brain washing to pump the story repeatedly in to our minds so we all believe the story?? not buying any of this sorry!

I find it hard to believe that even before the investigation and autopsies have been concluded, a 'panorama' special on the BBC makes a show of exactly what happened based upon nothing more than You Tube clips and yet we are all told "where did you here that from, YT" and then get ribbed for believing it?? so what makes the BBC believable, still not one body, no tears, same old faces who are now becoming celebs in their own right, just what a failed actor turned crisis actor would want!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)