+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: McInnes to Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Mason is my dad. Now stop taking a keen interest in me. My dad's warned me about Stranger danger Mr Groomer.
    Explains a lot young Aldo Mason

Good advice too

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Laugh it up. You're overlooking two fairly big points.

1- I'm never wrong about AFC.
    2- McInnes is a Hun.

Look into that crystal ball you're so fond of. You'll see I'm right.

Again.
    Oh aye, and Morrisey is a better than David Bowie. ( I added the David bit, as some folk could think the whiney one is nae better than Daniel Bowie )

You`re right about A-Hin Mason !!!

If the huns were looking for a new manager, they`d expect to get someone to top Brendan. A foreigner like Ranieri or . Or even Sounness back !!!

This thread has taken a funny turn.

The only satisfaction I can take from it, is the knowledge that Gallus is reading all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oh aye, and Morrisey is a better than David Bowie. ( I added the David bit, as some folk could think the whiney one is nae better than Daniel Bowie )

You`re right about A-Hin Mason !!!

If the huns were looking for a new manager, they`d expect to get someone to top Brendan. A foreigner like Ranieri or . Or even Sounness back !!!

I'm right about Mozz & I'm right about McInness. If I'm wrong about the latter, feel free to bump this thread at a later date. You won't though

Quote Originally Posted by Donrino View Post
    Explains a lot young Aldo Mason

Good advice too
    I know what your trying to do, trying to soften me up now then befriend me. I know all the tactics. Please leave me alone weirdo.

I'm off to listen to Viva Hate (is that a good album to listen to dad?)

Vauxhall & I is better. All are better than Bowie.

Vauxhall & I is better. All are better than Bowie.

In the interests of fairness , I went out and borrowed a copy of Vauxhall from some weirdo. Gave it a thorough listening to , a couple of times.
    It`s pish.

In fact trying to compare Bowie to Morrisey, is too similar to Dundee Utd fans deluding themselves into thinking they are like Barcelona .
    I mean for feck sake, thon Manc boy canna even play the saxophone. !!!

Dancing in the Street. Oh ma sides

Dancing in the Street. Oh ma sides
    Hey, it was for CHA-RIT-EE !!!

You could add Laughing Gnome and Little Drummer Boy to that list too if you like , and most of his initial Decca album , when he was trying to be Anthony Newley. With a musical career that stretched over 5 decades , and hugely changing musical styles and tastes ,it`s not surprising there were a few duds. I`m not keen on Tin Machine, or in fact , much after Heroes . And I also think that there is probably at least one dud track on every album.

Fact is , I think we`re probably a generation apart, at least , in terms of which musical FADS we liked when we were growing up. Being a David Bowie fan in 1972 wasn`t a popular choice. Maybe like being a Dons fan in a Dumbarton school . Everybody else at 13yrs old was into Slade and ,er, Mud !!

Class wins out in the end. The Boy David`s music is still a stand out. ( Never sung along to " Heroes" ? ) I doubt very much that Mozza will be remembered for anything within another ten years ?

Each to his own though. I`ll be getting skelped by everyone else on here for wandering away from Danny Ward . It is after all, a football forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I know what your trying to do, trying to soften me up now then befriend me. I know all the tactics. Please leave me alone weirdo.

I'm off to listen to Viva Hate (is that a good album to listen to dad?)
    You do seem to know all of the tactics indeed Aldo

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast