+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: McInnes to Rangers

But they always cheat and they always get away with it.

They would have a legitimate argument in court that rules didn't apply to them.

There are certainly ump**** examples they could use as evidence of precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its cheating simple as
    Thats what huns do! No decency and self entitlement all the way, just a bunch of gangsters.

This guy doogid nails it for sure. SFA GTF. Sorry but can’t make it any clearer to read but saw it on kari’s twitter page.

Name:  89332DFB-FF31-4234-ACBB-C4E88DA19B65.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  20.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by fittiered; 07-12-2017 at 05:33 PM.

He's staying.

Quote Originally Posted by actonsheep View Post
    He's staying.
    https://twitter.com/STVSport?ref_src...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Yes kids, let this whole sorry saga be a lesson to you about the dangers of fake news and aggressively driven groupthink ...

Digest the facts and make up your own mind. Personally, my position has always been that he would be more inclined to stay put. For those who wish to try and understand that I'd direct you to Bryan Cooney's book "Stand by your Reds". Cooney pens chapters 21 and 22 based on interviews with Stewart Milne and Derek McInnes. These words are FACTS, not opinions. Those chapters neatly describe the relationship they have built up. When Milne gave his interview a couple of weeks ago stating that McInnes had no intention of leaving I believed him - armed with the knowledge gleaned from Cooney's book.

It would be extremely churlish of me to say "Telt ye" because of the dynamic of this whole mess. I will confess to having been worn down at lunch time today when I saw that Sheerin had done the Dundee match presser. I became resigned to him going. I even barked to a hun at work "You're welcome to him".

McInnes and Docherty stay. However, I'd like to see an apology from them for what they directly or indirectly (whichever way you wish to see it) put the Club and Fans through.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Yes kids, let this whole sorry saga be a lesson to you about the dangers of fake news and aggressively driven groupthink ...

Digest the facts and make up your own mind. Personally, my position has always been that he would be more inclined to stay put. For those who wish to try and understand that I'd direct you to Bryan Cooney's book "Stand by your Reds". Cooney pens chapters 21 and 22 based on interviews with Stewart Milne and Derek McInnes. These words are FACTS, not opinions. Those chapters neatly describe the relationship they have built up. When Milne gave his interview a couple of weeks ago stating that McInnes had no intention of leaving I believed him - armed with the knowledge gleaned from Cooney's book.

It would be extremely churlish of me to say "Telt ye" because of the dynamic of this whole mess. I will confess to having been worn down at lunch time today when I saw that Sheerin had done the Dundee match presser. I became resigned to him going. I even barked to a hun at work "You're welcome to him".

McInnes and Docherty stay. However, I'd like to see an apology from them for what they directly or indirectly (whichever way you wish to see it) put the Club and Fans through.
    Thing is, when you look at everything that's been said and done, AFC haven't really done anything wrong. Sure DM was tempted, and, rightly (I believe), we gave him time to think it through, but, the bottom line is he's come to the sensible decision we all hoped he would. If anything, there are quite a few Dons fans due DM an apology for some quite personal and disgusting insults, without knowing half of what was going on. Plenty of conclusions have been reached over the past week or so by our own fans, without anyone really knowing anything for sure, and yet choosing to believe the very people they were criticising for attempting destabilise our club.

Well..........not sure how I feel TBH, the whole thing has been a clusterF nae canny.

It's a massive GIRFUY to Sevco....which is nice......but Del isn't coming out of this wholly smelling of roses.

He needs to do some A1 PR over this next wee while.....and that starts with one helluva performance tomorrow night.

Get that in the books then we move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Well..........not sure how I feel TBH, the whole thing has been a clusterF nae canny.

It's a massive GIRFUY to Sevco....which is nice......but Del isn't coming out of this wholly smelling of roses.

He needs to do some A1 PR over this next wee while.....and that starts with one helluva performance tomorrow night.

Get that in the books then we move forward.
    It's made sevco and Kris Boyd look like a bunch of bigger d1cks than they already but that's the only plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    Thing is, when you look at everything that's been said and done, AFC haven't really done anything wrong. Sure DM was tempted, and, rightly (I believe), we gave him time to think it through, but, the bottom line is he's come to the sensible decision we all hoped he would. If anything, there are quite a few Dons fans due DM an apology for some quite personal and disgusting insults, without knowing half of what was going on. Plenty of conclusions have been reached over the past week or so by our own fans, without anyone really knowing anything for sure, and yet choosing to believe the very people they were criticising for attempting destabilise our club.
    Well said boys, I'm there with you

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast