+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T EU Vote In/Out

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    she's on the list because of her position

but we have a failing education system - unbelievable two tier
    failing nhs with waiting time targets never being hit
    enormous social problems, inequality and lack of mobility
    an economy in the ne that is being crippled by the oil price and where growth across all of scotland has stagnated tosuch a degree that economists are talking recession...

but she takes selphies with acolytes

genuinely buc where is the competence in government we kept hearing about
    I would just like to say firstly NHS and waiting times have vastly improved on Labours record. The Scottish attainment has increased to £750 million all this achieved with one hand tied behind their back .. Re the decreasing block grant

The economy oil & gas so much for the broad shoulders of the UK this has happened under their watch not the SNPs ...the enormous social problems inequality and lack of mobility basically the fault of WM austerity policies .. The SNP have tried to mitigate wherever they can IE bedroom tax Finally people just DONT return incompetent governments.

I would also like to say our London born and living in Stevenage niece had to pay thousands to go to university to become a lawyer
    Raking up huge dept .

My son went to Glasgow uni free .all we had to pay for was his living expenses IE flat rental etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    If the out vote wins, it will be interesting to see how it effects David Cameron... IMO, his position would surely be untenable considering he is pro EU and called the referendum in the 1st place. It would also be interesting to see where it would leave Scotland on a second referendum.
    I want Sturgeon to quit also if Scotland votes to leave, but cannot see it. The SNP seem pretty good at brainwashing the party membership.

It doesn't matter what any of us here vote. England will decide what happens to Scotland, as per.

The EU is nothing more than a large (getting larger by the day ) political union which hoovers in vast amounts of money for unelected beurocrats to allocate as t hey seem fit.

We as an island are entirely disconnected from the " being a European" principle. Do you think the British people would have put up with the sanctions the EU have imposed on Greece. Greece are now told by the EU how they should run their budget and what taxes they should impose while also being told what public sector jobs need cutting and which industries need privatising. Yet still despite effectively an in or out election Greece chose to remain in.

In this ever increasing club the power to influence is eroded by more "states" being added who hold various vetoes depending on what is in their interest.
    All this talk of Cameron regarding EU nationals not being able to claim welfare benefits for four years etc isn't even a law. It still has to be voted by........ You guessed it the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    she's on the list because of her position

but we have a failing education system - unbelievable two tier
    failing nhs with waiting time targets never being hit
    enormous social problems, inequality and lack of mobility
    an economy in the ne that is being crippled by the oil price and where growth across all of scotland has stagnated tosuch a degree that economists are talking recession...

but she takes selphies with acolytes

genuinely buc where is the competence in government we kept hearing about
    Obviously the post of a person who's hatred of the SNP completely obscures any reality or fairness. A Government which is a 100%
    " Competent" just does not exist if he really want to talk about a "failing NHS" he need look no further than England &Wales " enormous social problems, inequality and lack of mobility " falls squarely on the Tory Government's austerity policies. with a falling block grant and not nearly enough devolved powers there is very little the SNP can do. although they did try mitigating the bedroom tax. Perhaps Mr Grantland would prefer the Tories or Labour to run Holyrood or even governed direct from WM.Which I suspect would be his preference. His post is nothing more than a SNP Baaaaaad rant we get from the Unionist press every day of the week,

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I want Sturgeon to quit also if Scotland votes to leave, but cannot see it. The SNP seem pretty good at brainwashing the party membership.
    Now now it wasn't Sturgeon who wanted the vote its David Cameron you should point the finger at.

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.

Jo Cox MP - shot by terrorist shouting "Britain First". Step up from eggs I suppose.

But yeah, lets leave the EU and hand our country to the English right. That'll end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    Now now it wasn't Sturgeon who wanted the vote its David Cameron you should point the finger at.

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
    I couldn't give a f*ck about Cameron or any other tory f*ckwit, unless I am reading their obituary. The SNP are pushing all their efforts to keeping us in Europe that I see very little between them and the Tories I'm afraid. Both my eyes and mind are fine to make my own mind up, you on the other hand Buc, as an SNP apparatchik, certainly cannot see the wood for the trees.

T

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I couldn't give a f*ck about Cameron or any other tory f*ckwit, unless I am reading their obituary. The SNP are pushing all their efforts to keeping us in Europe that I see very little between them and the Tories I'm afraid. Both my eyes and mind are fine to make my own mind up, you on the other hand Buc, as an SNP apparatchik, certainly cannot see the wood for the trees.

T
    That's fine we will just have to disagree by the way I'm not all SNP the Scottish elections Greens 2nd vote.
    Not sure about not seeing the forests for the trees maybe I could say that about you but I won't DD.
    thanks for replying anyway

Quote Originally Posted by actonsheep View Post
    Jo Cox MP - shot by terrorist shouting "Britain First". Step up from eggs I suppose.

But yeah, lets leave the EU and hand our country to the English right. That'll end well.
    I'd personally rather give my money to the EU than the English

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast