+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T EU Vote In/Out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T EU Vote In/Out

With only 9 days to go, I'm just interested to see how folk will vote next Thursday.

A nice simple, In, Out, Not sure or Not voting.

To kick it off :

Out

Don't know yet.

I may well vote out.

I'm definitely voting out, the EU has been a big failure, but I expect in to win.

In

In

Financial experts are the ones to listen to and there aint many sayin its a good thing. The politicians are w@nkers and i wouldnt listen to one word any single one said.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 14-06-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    In

Financial experts are the ones to listen to and there aint many sayin its a good thing. The politicians are w@nkers and i wouldnt listen to one word any single one said.
    Those pesky financial experts again. The ones that never predict when things go chebs up.

I believe the pesky c@nts

I wonder how much the new passports will cost. Serious question

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I wonder how much the new passports will cost. Serious question
    Not just a question of cost though. How are they going to issue 30 million (roughly) new passports in 3-4 years?

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Not just a question of cost though. How are they going to issue 30 million (roughly) new passports in 3-4 years?

I have two passports, so the better get working on it and give me them for free and Boris Joghnson pays out his own pocket for the (up to) 65 million passports

Speaking of travel, will we need visa to hit mainland Europe now. If so does that mean transit visa to connect at Schipol, Frankfurt etc.

Another thing I was thinking, take my old job. Fast response flying squad(like numerous other countries have), the purpose to fly out to jobs within 24 hours to fix break downs etc abroad and offshore, it was a huge earner for the company. I did my fair share on the mainland, Germany and Italy in particular. Will this be possible when the "Brexit" happens. "Aye sorry pal, we would be with you if we could but we need to apply for a visa for our guy and that will take 5 working days, hud tight min"

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast