+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Euro 2016 Table

Is anybody there or has Euro2016 exhaustion set in? Vespabri retains his place atop the table but all is not done and dusted just yet as a couple of scenarios could still rob him of the title e.g. France keeping 2 clean sheets and preventing Germany from keeping one, Portugal winning the tournament and scoring 5 goals more than France on the way to doing so, Germany beating France by 8 or more goals, Portugal having 9 players sent off....OK those last two might be unlikely.

Name:  EURO2016-5.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  90.8 KB

CAM

So we are down to the final game with 8 players having picked one finalist, 7 going with France and one with Portugal and 6 players have France as their goal hounds with one having Portugal. Four players have France as their defensive rocks and one has Portugal as his dirty cnuts.

vespabri will wear the crown of MillersMad PL Euro2016 champion unless:-
    France keep a clean sheet in which case ScudTheMiller will prevail unless
    Portugal win by at least 5 goals scored from open play in which case NeztheMIller will win unless
    Portugal have at least 5 players receive yellow cards in which case MillersFanDave could win.

Got it?

Tune in late on Sunday to find out the answer to this footballing mystery!

Name:  EURO2016-6.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  97.5 KB

CAM
    Last edited by CAMiller; 07-07-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Jesus...i never win owt.
    If i remember rightly i had France to win.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Jesus...i never win owt.
    If i remember rightly i had France to win.
    Unfortunately Bri you still haven't won owt Who would have thought but in the end the MillersMad Euro2016 Prediction Competition turned out to be more interesting than the tournament itself. With thanks to France for keeping a clean sheet for 90 minutes, ScudTheMiller can be seen lifting the virtual trophy whilst MillersFanDave takes 2nd thanks to Portugal's 6 yellow cards and vespabri has to settle for 3rd. Kudos to NeztheMiller as the only player to pick Portugal as the winners giving him top dog status with 51pts out of a possible 80 in the prediction stakes but he lost out overall due to his bonus picks. As for a donkey it must be frogmiller who filled in half his predictions and said he'd finish them after tea. Must be one hell of a scoff you're having frog?

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

Name:  EURO2016-7.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  46.5 KB

CAM
    Last edited by CAMiller; 11-07-2016 at 01:41 AM.

That was a close finish!
    Well done Scud, and thanks for organising the competition CAM
    I was let down by England's early exit (should have known better by now). Portugal looked awful in that pre-tournament friendly v England - that put me right off them.

Thanks for running cam. Always entertaining

Thanks Cam for organising ,it turned out to be more entertaining than the Euro's itself. Massive thanks must also go to my Son who did all the hard work. Well done to everyone that participated ,it's not the winning it's the taking part (something England fans are far too fimiliar hearing).
    Can't wait for the new season the start now. If it's any consolation I'm predicting a top half finish.

UTM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12