+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016 Table

Euro 2016 Table

Here's the table after the first round of group games have been completed. Now is the time to let me know if you think your total is incorrect in any way. Obviously only points from the goal scoring, clean sheets and bookings etc. have been accumulated so far.

Name:  EURO2016.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  76.7 KB

3rd and only two points off the leader, that'll do me at this stage of the comp ..... where's Brin by the way?

Not sure where he is. He might have fallen foul of the fact that I heard after the update if you are banned from one Mad site then you are banned from them all. However he has my email and hasn't been in touch so I hope he's OK and just on one of his annual trips/holidays. All this after he told me to stop going on about getting entries into this competition early, he went and missed it himself.

CAM.....Many apologies as I was once again in holiday mode and forgot to post...all these jolly jaunts are taking a hit on the piggy bank so no two weeks state side this summer....decided to see something for our money so we're having a big make over in the kitchen and bathroom....

Then again with me missing out if it gives Nez a better chance of winning....😉

Well done CAM. once again for taking the time and providing the entertainment factor during the close season.... I suppose it keeps the grey matter ticking over in readiness for next season's Prediction League competition....well done fella...

Updated table after 2nd round of group games. Does not yet include points for L16 for those teams that are already through. Will do all that once the group games are completed. Again, let me know if your score is wrong.

Name:  EURO2016-2.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  78.3 KB

CAM

Bloody hell, from third down to ninth, that serves me right for picking Captain Fantastic's team Portugal as my goal scorers.

Is there a link to our original predictions. I seem to have mislaid my paperwork

Bloody chuffed to have gone from 10th upto 4th .. Thanks Son !!

Quote Originally Posted by ScudTheMiller View Post
    Is there a link to our original predictions. I seem to have mislaid my paperwork

Bloody chuffed to have gone from 10th upto 4th .. Thanks Son !!
    Yes they are on the prediction league message board (click on Prediction League on the trail at the top Forums->Clubs->Rotherham United->Prediction League

(or here's a link http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38124456)

Well the group games are over with and the table posted below - as usual check your score to make sure it's correct.

After Italy's capitulation against the Republic of Ireland France took the Top Dogs award over Germany with both having 7pts and a goal difference of 3 but France scored one goal more. Being the only team with 0pts Ukraine were easily the Donkeys. Everyone still have their Goal Hounds in the competition but several have lost their Dirty Cnuts as Albania, Turkey and Russia are on their way home. At least the first two collected 30 and 21pts respectively but not only couldn't Russia get any points (except against you know who) they were equally useless at picking up cards. Only myowzer has lost his Defensive Rocks as Sweden bow out without a single clean sheet. Not much variation in the scores for picking the last 16 with 13 being the best and 11 the worst. Most posters have either lost at least 1 of their selected quarter finalists or can't get all 8 correct due to them playing each other e.g. England v Iceland.

Name:  EURO2016-3.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  82.6 KB

CAM

Well I did warn people to enter the prediction competition in order to retain interest when England departed

With the quarter finals set, again there was a small range of between 4 and 6 teams predicted correctly by all posters and most now left with the chance of just a pair of semi finalists. Due to a plethora of yellow cards and a red card for the Republic of Ireland Vespabri has built up a healthy lead at the top of the table and it's going to take a special set of circumstances for someone to beat him including France not winning the tournament and not scoring another goal, Germany or Portugal winning some high scoring games whilst conceding goals or Poland/Portugal being involved in some bloodbaths with most of the team being booked and or sent off.

Name:  EURO2016-4.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  86.9 KB

CAM
    Last edited by CAMiller; 27-06-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast