+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deid MP

Anytime someone dies (except usually on here) people come out and tell you what a great person they are but clearly she was shining light. Absolutely tragic for her young family left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Anytime someone dies (except usually on here) people come out and tell you what a great person they are but clearly she was shining light. Absolutely tragic for her young family left behind.
    Aye. We all know there are wrong un' politicians out there. There are plenty of good ones ana, plenty that genuinely want to help those in society that most need it. I think that sometimes gets forgotten, by some, as they all get tarred with the same brush.

Not gonna lie.
    The husband's statement has more class and dignity than I think I would muster under the same circumstances.

The futility of it all, a family robbed of its mother, for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    Aye. We all know there are wrong un' politicians out there. There are plenty of good ones ana, plenty that genuinely want to help those in society that most need it. I think that sometimes gets forgotten, by some, as they all get tarred with the same brush.
    It cannot be helped though as politicians fail most people, they have helped develop an underclass in our society over the years, putting our society backwards. Even the good ones who want to change things for the better get caught up in all the bullsh*t which goes hand in hand with politics.

Not a good day for politics and for all the kind words we are hearing about the lassie who was killed, it won't count for nothing unless our political masters try and change how they represent the people of the country as a whole and not let it become an excuse to let our politicians become even more disengaged from the electorate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12