+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bbc ...

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    I agree ..
    If I go into a shop buy a Mars bar I don't pay for the Marathon bar on the shelf at the counter if I don't want it.what's the difference with the license fee..
    The thing is I've written to the beeb gave my reasons and as yet they have never came knocking on my door..
    I've been up front from the start.

Sorry that was meant to be for NEM83.

No idea what happened there thought I'd replied to him my apologizes.
    Auld age
    Nae bother. It was the marathon bit that gave yer auld age away

By the way, did you 'decline access' when you wrote to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Radio Scotland is listened to, BBC news at 10, Reporting Scotland both watched as good as every day, bbc 4 is watched regularly and i did watch bbc 3 when it existed.

Canna moan about it or im a hypocrite
    Sky arts is 10 times the channel bbc 4 is...watching a cracking documentary on johnny cash just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    Sky arts is 10 times the channel bbc 4 is...watching a cracking documentary on johnny cash just now.
    Aye Johnny Cash is a great story saw the film as well ..

Losing his brother the way he done was horrific loved the prison visit to entertain the inmates .

Nae bother. It was the marathon bit that gave yer auld age away

By the way, did you 'decline access' when you wrote to them?
    Cana mind if I did or not. But did write to them giving reasons ..

More than likely not then.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    Cana mind if I did or not. But did write to them giving reasons ..

More than likely not then.
    The story goes - by having a gate or a door or a bell or letter box, you're 'inclining access' to anyone who wants to come up your path, knock on your door etc. By law you can 'decline access' to someone, in this case the wee rats that enforce for the TVLA that come from a private company.

You simply write to the TVLA and decline access to your property and they can't come near it. I'd hope that you wouldn't actually get to that stage as with any luck, they don't actually know who you are and still call you 'the occupier' in their computer generated letters.

To anyone who doesn't want to pay and is unfortunate enough to get one of the wee numpties at the door, get your phone out and film the chunt. I guarantee he'll no be back.

Right that's enough. I've said too much and they will be watching

Not doubting that, i watch both channels

The story goes - by having a gate or a door or a bell or letter box, you're 'inclining access' to anyone who wants to come up your path, knock on your door etc. By law you can 'decline access' to someone, in this case the wee rats that enforce for the TVLA that come from a private company.

You simply write to the TVLA and decline access to your property and they can't come near it. I'd hope that you wouldn't actually get to that stage as with any luck, they don't actually know who you are and still call you 'the occupier' in their computer generated letters.

To anyone who doesn't want to pay and is unfortunate enough to get one of the wee numpties at the door, get your phone out and film the chunt. I guarantee he'll no be back.

Right that's enough. I've said too much and they will be watching
    I've not declined access but the wife is under strict instructions to give them the same response they'll get if I'm at home

"GTF"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123